MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette

Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette

Roxi said: "I've created three palettes with Revolution, two eyeshadow palettes and one face palette. The Ride or Die Palette is my idea of the perfect palette for the everyday makeup lover. It contains all my go-to shades. The Colour Burst Palette will feed your alter ego. It's for the days that you want to play with colour. The contour and highlight palette is a complete palette for travelling. Inside you'll find creamy and blendable contour shades suitable for a variety of skin tones. Plus, beautiful blinding highlighters. The only set of eyeshadows and face products you'll ever need."

The Ride or Die Palette consists of 18 matte and shimmer eyeshadow shades, from everyday neutrals, soft browns to raspberry and pale pink. Add a sweep of highlighter from the highlight and contour palette for an everyday healthy glow.

The Colour Burst Palette contains 18 bright and pastel shades, ranging from pink, lilac, green, yellow and blue, with an array of striking shimmers. Use the highlight and contour palette to dial up your makeup look.

The Highlight and Contour Palette comprises of four highlighters; icy white, warm bronze, golden bronze and champagne gold. Four contour shades ranging from light to deep. The perfect palette to dial up or dial down your highlight and contour, taking you from day to night.

Cruelty Free.

Shade 1: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Shades 2, 8, 15: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Silica, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)].

Shades 3, 6: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 42090 (Blue 1)].

Shades 5, 12: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 42090 (Blue 1)].

Shade 7: Mica, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Polybutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Shades 9, 14: Mica, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 16035 (Red 40)].

Shade 11: Mica, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Shade 18: Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder).

Shade 16: Mica, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D¿Abeille), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylparaben, Bht, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

*Pigments Shades 4, 17: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Shade 10: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 16035 (Red 40).

Shade 13: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Silica, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 15850 (Red 7).

I Read this is palette is all pressed pigments. Any eye irritation or staining ?
Are these shadows pigmented and do they blend easy?
Me encantaria tenerla por sus tonos son muy bonitos
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
iveth U.
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by iveth U.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow look how stunning this pallet is 😍❤️ love it 10/10 recommend ❤️ can’t wait to try it
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber F.
I am so blown away with this palette 💥 It has a few different formulas and textures to the shadows (I personally love the cream to powder ones which I used in this look) as they’re soooo creamy, soft and easy to apply. The colors are super pigmented! I like that it’s not the typical nudes and no pops of color. I watch Roxy on YouTube so I was pretty excited to get this palette. I love it and would play with it everyday for makeup looks. Definitely recommend!!!
Julie R.
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julie R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Ever buy a pallete and not know what it looked like? That's exactly what we did! My little is very much a makeup enthusiasts as me. She loves art in any form and what else is it but just that. A chance to be creative! We got this beautiful pallete on a whim "Roxi" (Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Pallete) it just sounds pretty doesn't it? Well today she wanted to play so we opened it right up, fresh out of the plastic. We were both really excited about how much this pallete exceeded our expectations and how pretty and fun the colors were!! It was a fun little adventure to just go into a store and pick a pallete! Perfect bonding experience all rolled up with a little mystery and excitement!! We couldn't wait to show you todays look with the Roxi Roxxasaurs Colorburts Pallete. 💕🥰👩‍👧🎨 #roxi #revolutionmakeup #roxxsaurus #muotd #featured @makeuprevolution #colourburstpalette #mystery #art #releaseyourinnerartist #creativity #palletemakeup #panningcommunity #mysterypallete #choosejoy #makeup #momlife #makeupguru #mommyandme #roxipallette
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rhiannon V.
I love the colors in this palette. My sister gave me it and I use it all the time. It's worth the money it's pigmented. I want to own more eyeshadow pallets from this brand.
Krystal G.
Cleveland, TX
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Krystal G.
I’m so love this palette!!!! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. Awesome Quality at a get price!!! You can get a lot of great looks, and I would recommend everyone to try this palette it won’t disappoint.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angelimar L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a nice colorful & affordable palette. I was immediately drawn to the colors of this palette and I’m so glad I picked it up. All the shades are fairly pigmented and the shimmers are stunning! Don’t apply the white shade all over the lid and then try to create a super colorful look, it’ll just mute the colors and make them look chalky. Just go straight in. They’re very buildable and they blend out nicely. I’m not a fan of the plastic smell but other than that, I love this palette!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natalie L.
I love it. You definitely need a white primer so they can pop but the shimmers are lovely and they blend really easily. Overall this pallete is amazing from the size of the compact mirror to the pigment of the eyeshadows. If your looking for a nice pallete with natural and vibrant colors than this is definitely the pallete especially for how affordable it is.
Macy M.
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Macy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Over all a pretty good pallet. Some of the shades aren’t very pigmented. However I do think you get your bang for your buck. I love this pallet and would recommend.
Munay G.
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Munay G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Maravillosos colores vibrantes y con mucho pigmento, podemos hacer maravillas con esta paleta buen precio y buena calidad
Darby K.
Wilmington, NC
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Darby K.
I love this palette! Such a variety of looks can be made with these colors. They are nice and easy to blend and have serious pigment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emyr Luciano H.
vredenburg
il y a un an
Makeup Revolution Revolution x Roxxsaurus Colour Burst Eyeshadow Palette ? The more i use this Palette the less i like it, does anyone else have the same problem with it?
Krista N. il y a 8 mois
I dont have a problem with it. Its just harder to use because the colors are so bright. I love it.