BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Renaissance Lipstick - Only at ULTA!The lipstick renaissance is here! Makeup Revolution's luxe matte Renaissance Lipstick formula is available in a variety of highly pigmented shades from vamps to nudes. The long lasting rich colors can take you from daytime looks to night and there's something for everyone! - Renaissance Lipstick see more...

Ashley S.
Love how this product stays on after many hours of wear! The color options are amazing and the perfect shade just wither a little color or even a bold pop of color. Definitely recommend this brand!
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
Love this lipstick its awesome its long lasting color and it dont dry out lips its keeps the moisturized while you wear it
Suzi H.
Oxford
I love the MUR Renaissance lipsticks. The shade range is amazing, and the product is top quality. Not only does this go on easily, its not drying- in fact it's very moisturising, smells lovely and lasts well.

MUR are always my go to drugstore brand and they never disappoint.
Ashleigh M.
Scotland
Great kind of love it, love the colour definitely buying again beautiful on the lips highly recommend this lipstick for people who love bright coloured lipsticks.
Nelly M.
Manchester, Lancashire
I like this lipstick , but was a bit disappointed with the texture and formula, again I am more a liquid lipstick person . It's quite easy to apply but you have to apply twice to get a good lip coverage. I may not buy it again but I can recommend it nevertheless.
Justyna B.
Beautiful shade,my perfect finish, comfortable to wear, does not dry out the lips like some other lipsticks from different brands, very pigmented
Amy H.
United Kingdom
Amazing. Most of the make up reveloution lipsticks are fantastic quality and value for money. I highly recommend them.
Nour M.
ust amazing it gives my skin a nice feeling lovr it..... also it makes me soo healthy :) highlyy recommanded
Caitlyn L.
Weymouth
This is amazing it has a brilliant shade and I got in super drug and it’s really affordable and it met my expectations because I knew what make up revolution age like they are amazing it slides on to your lips and I definitely recommend you buying it

back