Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipstick - Classic () uploaded by Antonia M.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Renaissance Lipstick - Only at ULTA!The lipstick renaissance is here! Makeup Revolution's luxe matte Renaissance Lipstick formula is available in a variety of highly pigmented shades from vamps to nudes. The long lasting rich colors can take you from daytime looks to night and there's something for everyone! - Renaissance Lipstick see more...

Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipstick - Classic ()
  • "this is that perfect red! The colour is so beautiful. soft and creamy, easy to apply yet long lasting. There is a pink undertone yet it looks the perfect red. I use this all the time when I want that sassy look. Yes I would buy again, I am looking at getting every colour in this range as so classy. Superdrug stock these as well as Tam Beauty and Ulta, and Boozy shop. One of the most fabulous products you could use. Love love love!" in 3 reviews
Shaniqua S.
Millville, NJ
This lipstick was a great buy it applied so nicely and went on my lips feeling moisturized the product went on so creamy and smooth
courtney w.
Super beautiful pigmented lipsticks. I love the shades, and the formula Is pretty good. Also a big plus it had beautiful packaging.
Bridget I.
I would have to say if your a red lip stick kind of person this color red looks really good on your lips
Shannon T.
A lovely pigmentation and a bright classic red, wear this probably most out of all my makeup Revolution lipsticks. It's low cost and high quality, what a bargain. While I do have more expensive red lipsticks this hold up just as much as the others, I would however use a lip liner with it but I do this with every lipstick anyway
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, Worthing
Great lipstick with huge range of shades. Revolution have lots of different finishes at really affordable prices. Colour pay off is intense and the shade is super flattering. Also the packaging is so pretty!
belleblogs L.
manchester
I love this formula! Out of all the revolution lip range the Renaissance lipsticks are my favourite. They are an amazing value for money and the packaging mimics the look of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.
Shannon L.
Chatham
Love love love this lipstick! So affordable and worth the price! I found this lipstick so pigmented and creamy and lasted well on the lips! Would definitely recommend.
Janice M.
Lauren D.
North wales
Good product, feels very creamy once on the lips. It does remind me of the plastic lipsticks you could buy as kids. It's easy to apply and simple to use, was okay not the best product I've used
Anoosha Y.
Karachi, Sindh
These lipsticks are to die for. I've been using then for a number of months and I've fallen in love with it. Especially the this color Classic is perfect for every formal wear. The best part is that it is highly affordable.