Makeup Revolution Reloaded Palette - Hypnotic / Brand Sealed

This is a warm-toned neutral colourway including a pop of coral. Offering incredible value with 15 generous pans of pigment, this versatile palette features a mixture of rose gold, yellow gold, bronze, coral, butterscotch and chocolate shades. Spritz...

If you end up with hard pan from using a wet/sprayed brush for shimmers, what is your best method to fix it?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Reloaded Palette - Hypnotic / Brand Sealed!
N Charleston, SC
Bought this on a whim. Can’t say I love it. The color story reminds me of a dupe for the ABH Sultry palette. The mattes are dull and hard to work with. They don’t have a ton of pigmentation and can be built up. The shimmers are nice but tend to run on the drier side. For the price, this palette isn’t awful though. You get what you pay for.
Randallstown, MD
Unfortunately I have to say this palette is a NO for me. It is not very pigmented. It’s difficult to blend just an overall no for me. This is very disappointing because I have many other palettes from this brand and really love them
New Glasgow, NS
Makeup Revolution Reloaded Palette - Hypnotic / Brand Sealed uploaded by Laurel W M.
Another super value and great product from Revolution Beauty. I find the shimmers work best either with a wet brush, or better yet, your finger, but that's my only observation/reservation with the palette. Finger might be better, I think I saw the start of some 'hard pan' from spraying my brush. An easy fix, but still. Lovely shades, nice mix of colors and textures, a real winner. :)