BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• I'm really interested in the shades of this palette, but they see...3 Answers
  • This palette looks so cute is it any good?3 Answers
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
I actually think this drug store eyeshadow is fairly decent. I borrowed this pallet from my friend and I tried it and it had good pigment and good blendability. The colors were quite nice for a natural kinda look.
Andrea N.
The pigmentation from this brand is unreal! I found this palette in Tam Beauty for only $7! Make Revolution is new and upcoming and I think everyone needs to invest in their products.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I got this palette in Germany. Didn’t know they sold it im the US. I don’t wear a to of shadow but these colors are very neutral on my skin. It’s super affordable also
Julianna S.
Mc Lean, VA
Really pretty pallete! If you haven't been able to tell this is a dupe for the Named two pallete by Irban Decay. I own both as I review and comparing products on another platform. I searched them and tested their weartime. If your just looking for a pigmented pallete that doesn't need to pull and all jigbter than this is a pallete for you. I love the urban decay one and to me there is just no compairing because the urban decay one is better in my opinion.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
This is one of the better makeup revolution palettes. They aren't as chalky as the ones that are naked palette dupes. I definitely do get a good amount of fallout when I use them though and they aren't as long lasting as I'd like them to be. If you're on a budget though, I'd definitely pick this one up!
Anna L.
Narrows, VA
Love these colors and they go along great with my pale skin and dark eyes. Application is very easy and colors last all day, I get many compliments on how it makes my brown eyes pop. I would recommend this to all my ladies out there because it truly is a great palette.
Danielle F.
Maysville, NC
The darker the colors, the more pigment. Has quite a bit of fall out. Super blendable & buildable. I've never had a problem with the colors wearing off. I have brown eyes & oily skin. Just takes a couple of times to build up colors. Very soft eyeshadows.
Tyshawnda B.
Essexville, MI
Love love love love this makeup palette. It's a drugstore brand but it's not expensive. I love nudes a lot. I would highly recommend to buy this makeup palette. I love all the colors especially the gold because it's good for in inner cinder of your eye.
Geneva M.
Love my eyeshadow palette! No fuss. No mess. No CREASES!!!! This is my everyday go to for just a natural look or a glammed up look for a night out. Great formula used in this too! Easy to apply and blend. Great price for what your getting and lasts a long time too!
Katherine K.
BRISTOL, TN
If you look through my make up bag you'll find nude tones galore!!! I love the natural, authentic look. I love this pallet. It has all my favorites in it. I love that it has all the in-between colors so that I can blend well. It also stays on all day, and that's a big deal for me. I'm terrible about rubbing my eyes.
Africa R.
Is it pigmented? And if you've tried W7 palettes, which one is better?
Georgia
wales
Is the pigmentation and formula of the Makeup Revolution pallets comparable to any other popular makeup palletes?
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
I'm really interested in the shades of this palette, but they seem to be faint in color. Are the shades in this palette pigmented?
Abby F.
Is this any good to blend?
Ash-lee B.
This palette looks so cute is it any good?