BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• I'm really interested in the shades of this palette, but they see...3 Answers
  • Is this paltte any good I really like the colors ??2 Answers
Dallas M.
Denver, CO
When the naked palette arrived on the scene of makeup must haves I was lost... I wasn't able to afford an entire pay check to urban decay so I scrambled for an alternative that was essentially the same as Naked. I had loads of hit and misses on the market but when I came across this palette I'd have to say this is a pretty good dupe, from having an amazing range of natural shadows, awesome pigmentation, little to no fallout!! Amazing all around!! Perfect for day to night looks and since he colors are natural it would definitely be a good eyeshadow palette for beginners!!
Rhonda S.
Hamilton, OH
Love theses the have a great selection of colors. I purchased mine and had to go back and get a second and third pallet. The color stays on all night! I normally have to do touch ups not with this. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it to anyone who wears eyeshadow . RS
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
I love the pigmentation and the color really easy to blend.. It worth ghe price..!!I love this palette for an everyday, especially since it's so cheap. I have many expensive palettes that I would prefer not to use daily, so this one covers for them and it's great! Definitely would buy again!
Karie S.
Baileyton, AL
This product was kind of a flop honestly! Compared to the other makeup revolution pallets this one just didn't impress me much! It's not very pigmented the colors do not blend very evenly and when swatched it comes out very patchy and streaky. Not one of my favorites.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
Perfect matte palette. Includes lots of shades to do several looks. Very pigmented. Soft saturated colors. I have several palettes from this brand and recommend them all. They do have some kick up when picking up the color, but you get quite a bit so no problem.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 2 is a very good product and was very easy to apply. This product is kind of pricey considering you could get a cheaper product that works just as well. I would definitely be buying this product again.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great everyday pallete. It gives you everything you need from transition colors to nice crease and eye lid options. There is a little fallout but nothing bad. Its a great palette at a very nice price. Great quality. Defiantly would recommend
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the color scheme of this palette. It's very universal for neutral mattes & you can create so many looks with it. Unfortunately though the colors tend to blend away after you mess wirh them. Which is expected due to the cost.
Hunner A.
I use the eye shadow almost daily. There's one color that is like a rose gold, it's pink and shimmery it looks amazing. It stays on pretty good through the day as well. I have put my friends on to this shadow as well
Ashley C.
Connersville, IN
This palette has nice colors it is not my favorite palette but for the price it definitely works almost as well as more expensive ones . Could definitely use some improvement. I recommend to those on a budget .
Georgia
wales
Is the pigmentation and formula of the Makeup Revolution pallets comparable to any other popular makeup palletes?
Africa R.
Is it pigmented? And if you've tried W7 palettes, which one is better?
Ash-lee B.
This palette looks so cute is it any good?
Abby F.
Is this any good to blend?
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
I'm really interested in the shades of this palette, but they seem to be faint in color. Are the shades in this palette pigmented?