MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3

Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3

Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 Redemption Eye Shadow Palette is a perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. Packed with rose gold metallics and creamy neutrals to leave you wondering how you ever lived without it.

Benefits:

• Ultra high payoff
  • Collectable with other Redemption Eye Shadow Palettes
  • Pure sellout

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

This pallet is beautiful , so sumptle? Where is it available for purchase? Any other great pallets I should purchase?
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 ? When i git this product in the mail it was all smashed up
Hii guys! Does anyone know if these are and different from the Makeup Revolution Reloaded palettes? I’ve heard they’re dupes. Thanks!!?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3!
Product Highlights
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It has been my go to palette that I grab for. The colors are amazing and pigmented. The only shade that isn't as pigmented would be the shimmer gold one. Other than that, they are super blendable and feel so creamy! It's also affordable just retailing at $7 @ ULTA! This is the perfect palette for FALL.in reviews
First of all these shades are totally gorgeous! I was blown away by all the nude shimmer shades. They go with any skin tone and lasted pretty long. I use it as a highlight with other palettes usually. I would definitely buy this again! It's again great value in reviews
Melia K.
Bedford, NY
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Melia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
My fav pallet of all time! (I am talking about the XX Revolution quad in the color XXPOSED.
Stephanie D.
Gretna, NE
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
In attempt to bring back some of the credibility and self confidence I had a couple of years ago involving makeup, I’ve decided to go through all of my eyeshadow palettes and talk about what I like and what I don’t like. This is an older @makeuprevolution Ulta purchase that has clearly been a go to for a quick everyday look. The rose gold tone is still and always will be a favorite of mine, and I used the darker shades on my brows regularly. That’s right I fill my brows with drug store eyeshadow, I have yet to try a “soap brow”. I like this palette because it’s extremely budget friendly, it LASTS, and the pigment is surprisingly THERE. However tipping a bit to the con, you definitely need to prime or the wise you’ll fight with the shades to blend properly, and the last doesn’t time out to some of the more “prestigious” brands. But all in all I’ve enjoyed it, I’m impressed with the overall quality, and definitely recommend trying the brand in general.
Gigi M.
Deltona, FL
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Gigi M.
Had to pick a random revolution product to show my amazing new purchase!!!!! They need to add the DC Collection on here. I bought two palettes, a lip gloss and a highlighter. The colors are GORGEOUS. The shimmers are buttery and beautiful. I cannot wait to try the mattes. The highlighter is also gorgeous and the lip gloss ( fingers crossed it’s not sticky.) I’m so so excited to use these palettes. The packaging is amazing. I’m obsessed with Batman so I had to get this.
Karina V.
Milwaukee, WI
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Karina V.
Purchased at: Target
This brand carries alot of awesome products. I have tried a few of them including this palette and have liked it alot. I’m very excited of trying new products in the future like their lipsticks. But everything I have tried so far I have liked.
Ellie T.
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Ellie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good budget friendly palette that’s similar color wise to the naked 3 palette. It’s decent pigmented but not very long lasting. I thought they applied ok but not as smoothly as I’d like.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Love love love these colors! They're a mix between shimmer and matte neutral/browns with vanilla. They stay on all day. The best part.... they're a good price.
Aleksandra P.
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Aleksandra P.
This eyshadows are of good quality, well blending and easily applied, the durability is excellent. A very good find for such a small price! I bought them on the official site. I am very satisfied with this purchase! I would byu more Makeuprevolution products with pleasure! Great product! Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3
Katerina R.
New Castle, DE
I honestly use this palette daily, there are two nude shimmery colors that are perfect for when i want a basic look, but there's a range of colors so you can get dramatic. The reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5, is some of the shades are difficult to pick up or not very pigmented (especially the black color). I still reach for it often because it's useful! Hope this helps! Great staying power and no creasing.
Antonella A.
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Antonella A.
This palette is beautiful and it's what I use for most of my makeup looks. The pigment is there, and it's affordable. This is my go to palette. I would recommend this to anyone. With this palette you can get creative and create wonderful looks!
Sarah J.
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Iconic 3 uploaded by Sarah J.
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. It is a fraction of the cost of the popular name brand eyeshadows. It lasts forever, I’ve had mine for like 3 years and I use it every day. The colors are beautiful and it’s great quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi B.
winchester kentucky
il y a 8 mois
Marsha J. il y a 8 mois
I would let customer service know so they can send out one that’s not crushed.
Basheera M.