MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eye Shadow Palette Romantic Smoked

Makeup Revolution Redemption Eye Shadow Palette Romantic Smoked

Only at ULTA! Makeup Revolution's Romantic Smoked Redemption Eyeshadow Palette is a perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Redemption Eye Shadow Palette Romantic Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
Polly L.
Aiea, HI
I really loved the color story of this palette and it stayed in my collection for a long time just because of how the look of the colors made me feel. With that being said, I never reached for this palette because the makeup looks I created with this palette never looked very good. The mattes seemed to blend away into nothing or muddy together. The shimmers were kind of gritty and not as bright as I wanted. I would love to find another palette like this with the same color story but just better performing.
tiffany G.
I love this product. I have done it with this one the palette shades blend very well. I like the colors that come into this palette to blend with everything that I wear. They make my eyes pop and I love the packaging easy-to-use. I would buy this again and also recommend this to anybody
Megan W.
This is a good palette to use for shimmery warm neutrals. I like it because you can use the lighter shades for daytime looks and then smoke it up with the darker colors for a nighttime look. The pigment isn’t the best, but it’s buildable and great for the price!
ASHMEET K.
East ham, London
Makeup Revolution Redemption Eye Shadow Palette Romantic Smoked uploaded by ASHMEET K.
Its a very affordable palette for smokey eye look. Great pigment. Easy to use. But you cannot do much eye looks. The shimmers are great.

Looking for your answer?