BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Time to get RELOADED! Our 15 shade eyeshadow palettes that are bound to pack a punch at an affordable price. Warm burnt shades for lovers of neutrals, cool tones and pops of greed, in a variety of matte and shimmer shades. Highly pigmented, long wearing, smooth and blendable eyeshadow shades that will keep you on trend all year round.

•Vegan
•Cruelty Free
•Gluten Free

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Kaolin, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 15850, CI 42090, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 16035

• Me encantan sus productos quiero probarlos 😋😘Me envian un...1 Answers
  • Me encantan sus productos quiero probarlos 😋😘Me envian un...2 Answers
Layla J.
Waco, texas
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this from a friend on my 21st birthday! Swatched it immediately and insisted on wearing it that night. They blend so well & are very creamy. I have dozens of eyeshadow palettes and this is by far my new favorite. Don’t hesitate to pick it up at your local ulta!MAKEUP REVOLUTION Re-Loaded Palette Iconic Division
Beatress M.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
AWESOME DUPE!!! If you wanted the Anastasia Beverly Hills subculture palette but can't afford it , but this!!!! P.s. it is only $7 you can't beat that hunni!!!!
Luvienska F.
Utica , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
It's an okay palate there are some shades that are amazing and others that are decent this would be good for a person who likes cool tone shadows
Tooba H.
@makeuprevolution re-loaded palette “iconic division” is my go to fall palette 🍁 many people have compared it to the subculture and I’ve swatched some of my favorite shades, and I love the pigment and blendableness of the shadows. the best part? its only $7!!!!
Bethany C.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely awful. Price is extremely cheap, but not worth it! Stick with the $5 palettes from Wet n Wild. Patchy, muddy, doesn’t blend well, and the shimmers aren’t good. Everything blends to grey.
Misty W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this after seeing people rave about it on other sites, but honestly it's not that great. The only way I could get the colors to show up decently was by using an old school "eye shadow applicator," which was a pain. They don't blend that well either. At least it's only $7.
Claire C.
Malvern
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this as a part of my makeup revolution collection! The price can’t be beat and the looks are endless
grace p.
Shady Spring
Purchased at: ULTA
A decent enough palette. The green shades are patchy when applied with blending brush and a packing brush. However is a dupe for the Anistasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette.
Bethany H.
Austin
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally didnt like this palette, the shades I tried had little to no pigment and were difficult to blend. I did try the darker shades so maybe that's why. It just seems to me that only my higher end dark shadows work well. I know that's not ALWAYS the case.
Vassi B.
Beautiful, beautiful with a few exceptions: I love the colors in the pallet, especially the mustard yellow color and the brick-orange and for $7, this was a great buy. These shadows are a bit “powdery” and there is a bit of “fall out” when applying; the glimmery/glittery colors are hard to apply and do not look anything like what it looks like in the pallet on the skin (I’m going to try wetting the color next to see if that helps). Overall, I can’t really complain because it was such an affordable kit and the colors really are lovely.
Marlene D.
Barranquilla
Me encantan sus productos quiero probarlos 😋😘Me envian unas muestras gratis para un unboxing  en mi canal de YouTube
Marlene D.