BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Our most majestic highlighter yet. Introducing our new Rainbow Highlighter by Makeup Revolution. 5 amazing pastel colour shades to create out of this world glow. Shades can be swirled to create a mix of iridescent glow, used individually or applied in a stripe of colour to achieve a rainbow effect.

Makeup Revolution Rainbow Highlighter
  • "this is a newer item to my collection so i need to play about a bit more but it is so pretty. it's totally icy and gimicky in the sense that i can't pick up each individual stripe of colour so they just blend together. in saying that, it does give me an insanely blinding highlight which is such a bold statement to the face! i love the intensity." in 8 reviews
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Hayley Y.
Canton, OH
This is such a cute product. I got it because of the packaging, but the actual product works so well. I think it would look even prettier with a darker skin tone
Lindsay G.
United states
Really beautiful highlighter! Subtle at first but can be built. What I like is that you can use each individual color if you want and it looks really pretty. Highly recommend!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product. I bought it on a whim when checking out at ULTA. I absolutely love the multi-color look that is given with products such as these. I  like the way that light hits it and it looks phenomenal on the cheekbone. I actually use multiple highlighters on my looks. I go for something a little softer on the upper lip and tip of the nose while going for something bright and colorful on the cheek.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Justine B.
Michigan
Makeup Revolution Rainbow Highlighter - I don't own this product, but my cousin does. I've also seen a ton of videos about it because I'm a huge fan of anything Revolution and totally would want to have this product!! From what I've seen and experienced it's amazing and I'm crossing my fingers I'll be able to get one in the near future because they are currently sold out on the website..
Claire H.
i wanted to try something new and i saw this product at sephora and i new it was a must buy. i first took at swatch and it was amazing. the pigmentation was great and the colors are very fun. when i wore this product i got so many compliments. Must have product!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This is an interesting highlighter. It shows up on the skin as a rainbow and it's beautiful. It's affordable for quit a bit of product. The only thing is, it's glittery, chunky and after a bit the colors run together and the rainbow effect is lost. I'll keep it for fun days though
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
Love having single high lighter pallet with several color choices, and this ones travel sized pretty much (normal highlighter size but several colors like a pallet) smooth vibrant colors, not expensive, and when comes down to it will buy again.
Sammy R.
114 Woodthorpe Road, Ashford
How similar is this to the Iheart MakeUp Unicorns heart Highlighter??? Is it worth buying both???
Court🌸 B.
Hey does anyone know if this is a good highlighter to use and isn’t to powdery when you put it on your skin
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,213 reviews
I want to try this so bad is it worth getting??
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I would like to buy this but i want to know; is it good ? How long does the glow lasts? And does the glow pop on your face or is it just not that good?
Victoria F.
How does this compare to the tarte one?

Amazon