by PRO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Pro Hd Palette Amplified 35 Palette Exhilarate Matte & Shimmer!
Overland, MO
Makeup Revolution Pro Hd Palette Amplified 35 Palette Exhilarate Matte & Shimmer uploaded by Melissa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this palette. It contains a wide variety of colors, all in light shades that would be great with a bold eyeliner. The shades I have tried are long-lasting even without the use of a primer. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to experiment with different shadow colors.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Seale
Makeup Revolution Pro Hd Palette Amplified 35 Palette Exhilarate Matte & Shimmer uploaded by Anna Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette reminds me so much of morphe but besides that I thought it was a pretty good quality palette, didn't have much fallout and was decently pigmented but not the best. The shimmers are VERY pigmented though .