BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray - Only at ULTA!Stop the shine and matte finish all day with this oil control fixing spray! Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps deflect surface shine for a natural matte finish. High tech ingredients keep foundation and eye makeup in place, with no smudging and no fading. Get that 'just-applied' look for up to 12 hours! - Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray see more...

• My makeup tends to stay on fairly well! However some days it can...1 Answers
  • I've a combination of oily and dry skin. I don't know which setti...3 Answers
  • What exactly does this do? I saw this at ulta and was gonna buy i...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Ok so I have combination skin and have tried essentially everything to keep my face matte during the day. I finally bought this because it was like $8 and I didn't want to spend another $30 for urban decay. And by golly, I am so glad I did. It helped my makeup stay matte for several hours. Around 7 to be exact. I think it could have been longer but I took off my makeup to sleep. Way better than urban decay and cheaper. My only complaint was the way it sprayed on but maybe I got a semi defective nozzle. Either way, this is an amazing product. I attached pictures. No filter, 7 hours apart.
Kenya-Simone S.
Loganville, GA
I love love love this spray! The price of this item is amazing when compared to its quality. I got mine form Ullta and I didn't get my hopes up because I have yet to find a quality fixing spray for my oily skin. But this spray blew me away. My makeup stayed 3 times longer than it did without and I was thoroughly impressed.It was less than $10 and would recommend it to any who doesn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a fixing spray. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't last very long on a hot day when you're sweating.
Jessica M.
I've had this for a few days and so far I think it works pretty well. I don't necessarily have oily skin, but I did use this to go to track meet and my face makeup stayed all day! It doesn't smell and it has a nice spray. $8 is not a bad price (ULTA) and I was able to get a free gift and other items 50% off when I purchased so I think it is a nice product and decent price.
Lainey S.
Anniston, AL
If you have oily skin, this is a must! I began using it about a month ago and I wish I found it sooner! Before using this, my makeup would never last the entire day. I spray this right after I apply my pressed powder and it never moves...not even in the humidity. I would highly recommend this product!
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
This has been the only setting spray I have actually tried but I'm definitely loving it it definitely makes my makeup stay and last all day and the other fabulous great thing about it is that it's very affordable so I highly recommend this makeup Revolution setting spray
Kaitlin T.
This is the best makeup setting spray that I have used to date. The price is perfect. This makes my makeup stay where I want it and still look great all day. Even on hot sumner days. Other sprays have made my eyelids burn but this causes no issues and dries quick.
Ryane P.
This is the only fixing spray I've tried so far that to me, works GREAT as a primer for oily skin. It really makes foundation stick to my skin and not slide around. At first, it smells like chemicals, but now it smells like cucumbers to me.
Julie M.
I never hear about this setting spray.. It's amazing! I use it not only to set my makeup and remove any powdery finish, but also to foil my eyeshadows. It works great , the spray isn't to harsh during application and it smells refreshing.
Kalena M.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Absolutely love this spray. I purchased a spray for a wedding I was in a couple weeks ago. I did my make up at 9am and the make up stayed on ALL DAY and NIGHT. Not to mention we took the wedding photos in 92 degree weather. #mustbuy
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product. I use it both as a setting spray and to foil my eye shadows. It's works magnificently. The only issue I have realized is that my nail still gets really oily. It is very inexpensive and simple to use.
Christina D.
Loftus road, Shepherd's Bush
Is this setting spray worth getting? Does it do all the things it says it does?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Does this actually work? And is it better than urban decay setting spray?
Lyz M.
I've a combination of oily and dry skin. I don't know which setting spray, at an affordable price, is suitable for my skin. I've heard so many good things about this setting spray. "It does more than what it costs" ..Since it's very affordable! Is it worth purchasing?
Cort M.
Oily skin people... Does this product actually work for you or is it honestly just hype? People compare it to the Mac spray but that doesn't really do anything for me. Is it comparable to the Urban Decay spray? Also, what are some other choice for good setting sprays for oily skin?
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
What exactly does this do? I saw this at ulta and was gonna buy it but i'm not sure about it. Is this worth it? Does it work?