BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray - Only at ULTA!Stop the shine and matte finish all day with this oil control fixing spray! Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps deflect surface shine for a natural matte finish. High tech ingredients keep foundation and eye makeup in place, with no smudging and no fading. Get that 'just-applied' look for up to 12 hours! - Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray see more...

• My makeup tends to stay on fairly well! However some days it can...1 Answers
  • Would anyone be able to compare it to a different... Be the first to answer!
  • I've a combination of oily and dry skin. I don't know which setti...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I got this setting spray due to watching some reviews, a sale and being low on my other setting spray I love (Wet n Wild) I usually get an oil slick on my forehead by the afternoon with some foundations, so I was hoping this would help...and it DID! I was really impressed at how it helped fight the shine and I felt pretty matte by the end of the day! The mister on this is really really nice, too. Doesn't hit you with horrible droplet, a nice even mist. I would get this again, especially if it's on sale!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! So adorable and it’s just a great product! I use a very sticky like and heavy foundation but it has such great coverage and I just haven’t gotten around to spending a lot of money on a new one but this stuff really just sets the tacky foundation and helps with my makeup creasing which I have a huge problem with and this works wonders for that! Leaves a beautiful matte finish, doesn’t have a harsh smell or break out my skin. I also sometimes use this as a primer or to wet my eyeshadow brush to give more definition to a glitter shadow.
LaShae b.
Galesburg , IL
I love this spray ! I use it different ways but all for the greater good . I sometimes spray before I prime, or after I dab foundation on I use it as a mixing/blending medium to move heavy foundation around, and then I just use it after my face is done as a setting spray with another spray! It’s packaging is nice with gold metallic parts and it’s a great size for the price which was about 8$. The spray nozzle also gives a good mist !
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
I have their regular setting spray and I really do like it! Really makes my makeup stay in place the only thing I don't like about it is that the mist is harsh so you have to dab it in with a sponge after your spray it. It leaves a sticky feeling on the skin for just a minute but goes away. For the price I would definitely recommend it!
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
It works very well, this is the only setting spray I have used so I can’t really compare it to another item. It has worked very well on my sensitive skin and my sisters acne prone skin. The price is reasonable and cheaper compared to other brands.
Afton F.
I use this and the illuminate setting spray. This is definitely one of the best. It’s not a harsh spray so it won’t take off your makeup when you put it on. It really helps to make your makeup last all day.
Whitney G.
This product works great! It never fails to impress. I don’t personally own it but a friend of mine has it and when i used hers i realized i definitely had to buy some for myself! And it’s super affordable
Emily B.
Charleston, WV
Either setting sprays do nothing or I haven't found the correct one. I don't see a difference in wear time when I use a setting spray. I own this one and use it to lessen the appearance of powder particles after I set my makeup, but it makes my skin look sort of shiny. Not oily, just shiny.
Jayme S.
Kirksville, MO
I cannot recommend this product enough! I have extremely oily skin and I use this as a base, between my foundation and my powders, and as a setting spray, and this stuff keeps me matte for 8+ hours! It is so wonderful, especially only for $8. You cannot beat the quality for the price!
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I love this spray! I was searching for a good (not super expensive) matte setting spray to use for my sisters wedding. I was doing both my and my sisters makeup so I needed something good! This definitely made our typically really oily skin matte and look GREAT in pictures. So happy with this purchase!
Christina D.
Loftus road, Shepherd's Bush
Is this setting spray worth getting? Does it do all the things it says it does?
Lyz M.
I've a combination of oily and dry skin. I don't know which setting spray, at an affordable price, is suitable for my skin. I've heard so many good things about this setting spray. "It does more than what it costs" ..Since it's very affordable! Is it worth purchasing?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Does this actually work? And is it better than urban decay setting spray?
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
How does this compare to Urban Decays all nighter spray?
Jodie P.
I have been looking for a good/long lasting setting spray for a long time now but I am yet to fine a good one! But I had recently come across this one a few times, I've done some research and heard it is good, however I am still sceptical to buy it, does it leave a dewy effect? Does it feel greasy? Or look to shiny? Does it sit well on the skin(does it disturb the makeup? Has anyone had any kind of reaction to this spray before? And lastly does it smell good? Thankyou ❤