Add a Photo

By MAKEUP REVOLUTION
Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray - Only at ULTA!Stop the shine and matte finish all day with this oil control fixing spray! Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps deflect surface shine for a natural matte finish. High tech ingredients keep foundation and eye makeup in place, with no smudging and no fading. Get that 'just-applied' look for up to 12 hours! - Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray
Photos (32)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I am so happy that I found the makeup revolution pro fix oil control setting spray! I have been looking for a setting spray that not only makes my makeup last but also controls my out of control oil issues! My face is super oily and is always causing my foundation to seperate after a few hours of wear! The makeup revolution pro fix oil control setting spray is my new holy grail! I do a couple of sprays to start and then a couple after my foundation is applied and then a couple after my powder is done baking and then a couple of sprays after I have applied all of my makeup! This product definitely deserves a 5 star rating! Maybe even a 6 star rating if they had one!!
Mariafernanda S.
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Ok so I have combination skin and have tried essentially everything to keep my face matte during the day. I finally bought this because it was like $8 and I didn't want to spend another $30 for urban decay. And by golly, I am so glad I did. It helped my makeup stay matte for several hours. Around 7 to be exact. I think it could have been longer but I took off my makeup to sleep. Way better than urban decay and cheaper. My only complaint was the way it sprayed on but maybe I got a semi defective nozzle. Either way, this is an amazing product. I attached pictures. No filter, 7 hours apart.
Marlissia D.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA

I've used this maybe 5x  & each time it was very warm outside & I have to say that it kept me from turning into the hot greasy mess I usually turn into. When I apply this spray I like to spritz my face prior to foundation to act as a primer & because of the stickiness of the primer everything adheres to the face & then after all the product has been applied to the face I go in & spritz the face again & magic. I love the bottle the setting spray distributes the product really easily. I would definitely repurchase this it's a great deal especially for the amount of product you get.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

I was looking for a new setting spray that would control the oil and breakdown of my makeup throughout the hot and muggy summer days in Houston. I hate applying additional powders and i refuse to even think I should have to do something like that.
 Anyway, after about 6 hours is when my normal makeup routine usually starts falling apart. 8 hours if it is in the winter or I never step foot in the outdoors. With this product, after a 12 hour wear day... It only slightly began to get oily. WITHOUT PRODUCT SEPARATION OR BREAKDOWN. Very pleased
Kenya-Simone S.
Kenya-Simone S.
Loganville, GA

I love love love this spray! The price of this item is amazing when compared to its quality. I got mine form Ullta and I didn't get my hopes up because I have yet to find a quality fixing spray for my oily skin. But this spray blew me away. My makeup stayed 3 times longer than it did without and I was thoroughly impressed.It was less than $10 and would recommend it to any who doesn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a fixing spray. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't last very long on a hot day when you're sweating.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC

This is a pretty decent setting spray.  I'd say it does its job, but with that being said, I do think there are less expensive alternatives that work just as well (Wet n Wild PhotoFocus setting spray is really good).  I don't know that it works as well as the L'Oreal Infallible one at keeping me matte and oil-free all day, but it lasts for several hours.  I'm not crazy about the nozzle; I feel like I don't get an even application.  Overall, I gave it four stars, but if you were to ask me whether I'd recommend this, I'd probably say, "Meh."
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Mineral Bluff, Ga

I was very impressed with this product. Acts just like my Urban Decay De-slick setting spray at a third of the price. I only knocked off one star because though it sets my makeup perfectly, the spray doesn't control my oily skin well. My Urban Decay doesn't either, so its not a huge deal, but the promise made is only half way fulfilled. Any skin who was combination or dry that loved a matte finish would enjoy this and i think it would help keep their oils at bay better than someone with extra greasy skin.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Huntsville, AL

So I just got back from a trip to universal studios and took this spray to set my makeup for days full of sun and water rides. Well it did not disappoint, Although I don't love the smell of this spray it does its job. I wish I had before and after pics of my makeup versus my friends when we got off one particular water ride that completely drenched us. I was able to go to dinner right after with no trouble while they had to go back to the hotel and reapply their makeup
cindy l.
cindy l.

Makeup Revolution is quickly becoming one of my favorite makeup brands! They have been know as the king of dupes as of recent. Duping Toofaced chocolate bars and most recent Kat Von Ds' shade and light eyeshadow pallet.

The oil control fixing spray is pretty amazing for the price. It has been replacing my Gerard Cosmetics Slay all day setting spray and my Mac fix +.

I can tell my makeup lasts longer and looks finished, if that makes sense.
Lexie O.
Lexie O.
American Fork, UT

I may have unrealistic expectations when it comes to setting sprays because I seem to be disappointed with every product I try! ): I have used several different ones and this one is definitely one of the better ones that I have tried. I don't feel like it does much as far as "oil control" I still have to use a blotting powder. But I do think it helps my makeup stay in place a bit better than other have.
Christina D.
Christina D.
London, Shepherd's Bush

Is this setting spray worth getting? Does it do all the things it says it does?
Lyz M.
Lyz M.

I've a combination of oily and dry skin. I don't know which setting spray, at an affordable price, is suitable for my skin. I've heard so many good things about this setting spray. "It does more than what it costs" ..Since it's very affordable! Is it worth purchasing?
Wilma G.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX

Does this actually work? And is it better than urban decay setting spray?
Chikita H.
Chikita H.
Jember

is it really controlling your oily face anyone?
Jodie P.
Jodie P.

I have been looking for a good/long lasting setting spray for a long time now but I am yet to fine a good one! But I had recently come across this one a few times, I've done some research and heard it is good, however I am still sceptical to buy it, does it leave a dewy effect? Does it feel greasy? Or look to shiny? Does it sit well on the skin(does it disturb the makeup? Has anyone had any kind of reaction to this spray before? And lastly does it smell good? Thankyou ❤