BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray - Only at ULTA!Stop the shine and matte finish all day with this oil control fixing spray! Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps deflect surface shine for a natural matte finish. High tech ingredients keep foundation and eye makeup in place, with no smudging and no fading. Get that 'just-applied' look for up to 12 hours! - Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray see more...

• My makeup tends to stay on fairly well! However some day...1 Answers
  • Best setting spray? Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Contro...9 Answers
  • Would anyone be able to compare it to a different brand??...3 Answers
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this setting spray! This is the best one. It’s really affordable. It says it’s an oil control setting spray and IT REALLY IT IS. Literally when you spray this setting spray, you can really see your face mattifying. It’s awesome and helps face to stay on all day. We’ll definitely be purchasing more in the future. And like I said earlier THIS IS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE. Trust me!
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
For the price, I have not found a better setting spray. Honestly, I enjoy this more than my all nighter spray. It works great and keeps my makeup on all day! But, sometimes I do still become a bit oily with this spray. The all-nighter keeps me a bit more matte, but this still controls my oil, but not as intensely. And also, the spray nozzle isn't the best. The spray could use some changes.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I find that this works very well at absorbing and controlling my oil throughout the day when I have foundation on. I enjoy the fine mist that it offers and I purchased mines at Ulta and it was very affordable. It does not make my face extra greasy or does not ruin my make up when I apply this.
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
I love this spray ! I use it different ways but all for the greater good . I sometimes spray before I prime, or after I dab foundation on I use it as a mixing/blending medium to move heavy foundation around, and then I just use it after my face is done as a setting spray with another spray! It’s packaging is nice with gold metallic parts and it’s a great size for the price which was about 8$. The spray nozzle also gives a good mist !
Hanna W.
i actually really like this. I'm very oily in my t-zone so this is perfect for me. Of course if you have normal to dry skin, this is going to be your worst nightmare so stay away. if you're like me, then definitely buy this product. it soaks up all of the excess oils on your face and it sets your makeup in place
Lizette O.
I bought this several months ago . I simply loved it. It did control my oily skin. If I'm really getting glamorous I'll spray before I apply my makeup and after to seal my makeup. I bought this at Ultas and it had a couple of different sprays according to your skin. It's very affordable.
Heather W.
It smells like cherry medicine to me but like not the bad kind . While it’s a good price, it doesn’t oil control for very long or make my makeup last much longer than not having it . If I know I’ll only be outside for a few hours than it’s my best friend . But if I’m outside for more than 3 hours than I’d pass
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
This setting spray is my second in line for favorites because it works and is priced right. A few sprays and you are set for the day. It does allow a small bit of oil to peek trough but nothing crazy. I would recommend for any skin type. Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray
Rose D.
This setting spray lengthens the wear of my makeup and does not make me oily at all! The only reason I did not give it 5 Stars is because it doesn’t really do anything special or groundbreaking for my makeup, and there is the wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray which is cheaper and does practically the same thing. This spray will still work and do a great job, despite the spray nozzle being a bit abrupt.
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
Okay this is hands down the best setting spray I have ever tried (and I’ve tried a ton lol)!! You can find it at ulta for like $10 bucks, it’s so affordable and lasts a really long time! I get really oily when I put makeup on and I prefer a satin/matte finish except where I put my highlighter and this spray actually helps with my oil. In the past, I’ve found that the setting sprays I’ve used (including the famous Urban Decay All Nighter one) never really made my makeup stay on or last longer. But this Makeup Revolution one does. My makeup lasts so long and stays on so well. Literally will never use any other setting spray after trying this one!!
Christina D.
Loftus road, Shepherd's Bush
Is this setting spray worth getting? Does it do all the things it says it does?
Daquila H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Diana H.
Do you have oily or dry skin?
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
What exactly does this do? I saw this at ulta and was gonna buy it but i'm not sure about it. Is this worth it? Does it work?
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Would anyone be able to compare it to a different brand?? Is their a difference.. I have used urban decay and makeup forever setting sprays before.. thanks