BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Give your look ultimate staying power with Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray! Their advanced formula will protect makeup against the elements for up to 8 hours with no smearing, smudging or flaking.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates / Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Luisa Victoria M.
Love this setting spray for fixing the makeup on my face, it lasts all day and my makeup keeps looking flawless after hours of putting it on
Samayra k.
masdair, narayanganj,Bangladesh
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this spray.. affordable & long lasting..as I have a oily skin it works best for me..the tube is a bit hard other than than it's best
Aleksandra S.
Love it, a great spray to set makeup and great price too, works really well and I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush when using a shimmer
Lucija Š.
kresnica
Love it, i use it all the time and it sets the make up perfectly. And it also lasts all day and also for the amazing party nights.
Becky A.
Seems to be pretty good! Don't know how much of that is placebo but hey, I'll stick with it until I have a good reason not to x
Ginte T.
Telšiai
Love this... this is my favorite fixing spray i get this from my friend and this was my first fixing spray love thiss sooo much
Agnieszka D.
Reading
Great for the price. Leaves the skin smooth and not sticky. Make up stays in longer. Use on brushes before applying shimmers
Dana J.
My makeup stays on all day i and I am so in love with this setting spray. It is cheap and really good. Smells really good.
👑Tegan W.
I really good super super affordable really good sets your makeup really nice affordable for someone starting out in makeup
Rabia i.
vitoria gasteiz
This fixing spray is soo amazing, the finish that gives to your makeup is awsome and you makeup can last all day!!
Chiara L.
Houston
Is this product great for oily skin?!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Is this really good?
Laura E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Does anyone know if MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray is okay to use with eyelash extensions? I’ve been hearing a lot lately about how some fixing sprays can break down the glue making your lashes not last as long...