BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Give your look ultimate staying power with Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray! Their advanced formula will protect makeup against the elements for up to 8 hours with no smearing, smudging or flaking.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates / Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Mia B.
Really hydrating on the skin and makes your makeup last, this is super lightweight, the finish is a natural finish with a little shimmer. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend to buy this to others.
Kimmi N.
Barnsley , Barnsley
This is brilliant for a drug store brand. It was really cheap and I like the fact that it’s cruelty free and vegan. Superdrug often have a 3 for 2 offer on makeup as well as offering student discount
Antonio M.
In my opinion it’s a really great product because you can get up to 8 hours of protection for about 6$ and the bottle is compact and easy to carry, but I can’t give a general opinion about it because I never wear makeup for more than 5 hours. Still, if you are a newbie or can’t afford high-end products, I’d totally recommend it.
Shannon M.
Belfast
This setting spray is ok, I wasn't too fussed on it it didn't make my makeup last any longer and it didn't do much to the look of my makeup, it was very lightweight on the skin and left the skin really matte, other than that I didn't notice much of a difference.
Antara I.
Mumbai
I love both the fixing sprays from revolution. By far I will not change them until I get a better one. I very happy with the finish they give to my face and makes my makeup last longer.
Becca ✨.
This fixing spray keeps my makeup looking great all day and it also refreshes your face at the same time ☺️☺️ It has a good squirted and a good amount comes out per spray. It gives a natural finish and keeps makeup matte all day. I would definitely buy again 😍
Nikki U.
I would recommend this product as it does what it says it will do- it is an oil controlling fixing spray, and every time i use it my nose definitely doesn't look as oily as the day goes on. It keeps makeup in place pretty well.
Esther T.
Really like this product. It makes your makeup last all day. It is very light weight and the product is clear. With a few sprays your ready to go the whole day. It gives you a very natural look and I would definitely buy this again. It’s a great price.
Ami P.
Dudley, West Midlands
Absolutely does the job! I apply this to a beauty blender before applying my foundation and after my whole makeup is applied! I have dry skin and it feels great on my skin! My makeup stays in place all day! I definitely recommend!
Sara R.
I really lik it I think it keeps my makeup on reallly long and make my base look better but I think its little bit drying on my dry, sensitive skin but I still really like to use it. Mine is almost empty and I will buy it again!!
Chiara L.
Houston
Is this product great for oily skin?!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Is this really good?
Laura E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Does anyone know if MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray is okay to use with eyelash extensions? I’ve been hearing a lot lately about how some fixing sprays can break down the glue making your lashes not last as long...