BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Give your look ultimate staying power with Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray! Their advanced formula will protect makeup against the elements for up to 8 hours with no smearing, smudging or flaking.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates / Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Cristina J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! It truly refreshes the face while hydrating and helping powder makeup melt and sink into the skin. Beautiful and affordable!
Sarah K.
49441
Purchased at: ULTA
This really makes my makeup last. I usually prefer a dewy finish, but if I need my makeup to really last I reach for this.
Amy M.
Bakersfield, California
Purchased at: ULTA
The spray is a little harsh as it is not a great spritzer however it does set your make up very well throughout the day
Shelby S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This makeup mist works really well! It keeps your makeup in place all day and helps get rid of that cakey powder look
Kairi F.
Riverbank
Purchased at: ULTA
Still got a little oily during my day, but other than that my makeup stayed on all day !
Brittany C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! It feels refreshing and keeps my makeup in place. I also love that it is affordable. Makeup Revolution is such a great brand for affordable products that are great quality.
Ariana K.
Orlando fl
Purchased at: ULTA
I didnt notice much difference when i use this product. It does not mattify me and tends to cause my foundation to oxidize. I didnt care for it at even such a low price
Krystal O.
Minneapolis, MN
Worked great,Would definitely recommend it and buy it again.Didn’t feel heavy or sticky or wet it was a perfect finish to my beautiful make up job
Meg N.
Corinth, NY
I absolutely love this product! I have a problem with oily skin, so my makeup never stays and my face gets very shiny quickly. With this setting spray I have not had a problem. It helps control the oil buildup on my face and also keeps the makeup in place for hours to come. I would recommend this fixing spray to anyone with oily skin or who just wants a long lasting makeup look!
Susan M.
Lynn
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff worked great would definitely recommend it you should definitely give a try totally worth the money
Chiara L.
Houston
Is this product great for oily skin?!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Is this really good?
Laura E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Does anyone know if MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray is okay to use with eyelash extensions? I’ve been hearing a lot lately about how some fixing sprays can break down the glue making your lashes not last as long...