BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevolution Beauty
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray

MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray

Give your look ultimate staying power with Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray! Their advanced formula will protect makeup against the elements for up to 8 hours with no smearing, smudging or flaking.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates / Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Is this product worth buying I don’t want to buy it and waste money if it’s not worth it ?
I Was wondering how this actually works I love it and it is great but how does it set the makeup ?
What does this do to help your face ?
Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Gretchen D.
Lititz, PA
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Gretchen D.
I like this just as much as any setting spray that I’ve tried. Leaves a nice light set. Doesn’t make my make up crack . Flexible finish.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is actually a review for the same brand but dif type product (slightly anyhow) mine's a little newer & Influenster still hasn't added yet but I really wanted to share this with y'all! It's Niacimide essence spray by Make-up Revolution & easily located on ULTA ect for under 10$ you'll get a 3.38fl is bottle that lasts forever.. It's made with those of us who have oily skin as a spray to give your foundation a lasting & oil free look. I was beyond happy with how it looked over my make-up & sometimes I spray it on after my skin care to help it soak the product remainder. Simply hold 20cm from face/neck & lightly mist (I do suggest pursing ur lips bc it doesn't taste very good lol) but it's a wonderful 5/5 product in my book, can't wait til it gets added to the make-up revolution list on Influenster soon✨
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this from Ulta as it was really reasonably priced and I use it daily. It has a mist like pump spray which I appreciate as I have been drenched in the face with others before. It sat on my face for a while however and disrupted my makeup which is annoying, if you apply powder after spraying it will soak up and do an okay job of fixing your makeup. Not one of my favorites however
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Christina H.
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was at Ulta one day just buying makeup and I seen this setting spray for about $8 so if it wasn't really good I wouldn't be bad because I've know there are a lot of high priced setting sprays. So now that I've said that I really do love this setting spray it really works good, now I've moved on to the Sport one which works just as good but I will be very grateful I got for when the hotter days come. I would definitely recommend this setting spray and the sports one. I will do a separate review soon on that one.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
Only giving this one star, because after trying to use it the first time, the spray top broke. Started leaking everywhere, and I didn’t even get a chance to use it. Very sticky and messy.
Cindy M.
Brownsville, TX
I love this spray, works really well! It is great value for the price. Helps keep makeup set all day. It will keep your makeup looking fresh all day! I recommend this to anyone looking for a good inexpensive setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Katrina H.
Out of the drugstore setting sprays I have tried so far, this one is by far my favorite. The sprayer on this bottle is absolutely perfect as it has a fine mist that sprays evenly. I never really noticed a smell from this spray either which is just fine with me. This setting spray also helps the powders on my face melt onto my skin a little better, and I do not have a lot of issues with my makeup moving around either. This bottle also has lasted me quite awhile. Honestly, I have no cons for this product!
Katie M.
Glendale, AZ
Personally I find it’s very difficult to find a good setting spray. I really enjoy using this I am one of those weirdos that where is my make up to go work out and I spray my face with this and I work out and I get all sweaty and my make up don’t look flawless leaving the gym even though I am disgustingly sweaty. It’s leaves an all day makeup stay to my face.
Kayla H.
Germantown, TN
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Kayla H.
I’ve recently finished up this spray and it was pretty good, I have combination skin and it worked well for me. My makeup lasted, it did its job no complaints but also nothing spectacular about it either besides the price of course.
Halben A.
Antioch, TN
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray uploaded by Halben A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this it works great for me. It’s very affordable too. Not sure if it’s a sun protector it don’t say. But it sets the make up for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
stacey W.
E Mckeesport, PA
il y a 2 ans
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray ? Ok make up people that have used this good pros cons. Setting spray one thing I still need to find for my make up routine. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks :)
member-275f41 il y a un an
Good
Minga M.
Compton, CA
il y a 3 ans
Kye K. il y a 3 ans
I have not had a chance to try it yet. Sorry I’m not helpful on this one.