BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Give your look ultimate staying power with Makeup Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray! Their advanced formula will protect makeup against the elements for up to 8 hours with no smearing, smudging or flaking.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates / Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Kristen D.
Saugus
I like this spray it does a good job setting my make-up when I do wear make-upit last all day and it's priced affordably. It is easy to use and has a nice sprayer on it, it does not have any spf and it also has an alcohol smell to it which i'm not to keen on but overall it's a pretty good stetting spray!
Kristianne p.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works well to set my makeup, but its mostly alcohil, and dries out my skin so badly. I love the way it makes my skin look, but i hate the way it makes my skin feel.
March N.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have this one I have the Profit Illuminating setting spray by makeup revolution .but when I searched it they couldn't find it..It's in a black bottle it's only $8 but I do love this seems to keep my makeup in place and give me a dewy finish I definitely recommend this product
Jasmine L.
Albertville
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting spray is GOOD! I have dry skin on the outside of my face and then it’s oily on my t zone mostly on my forehead and it really does help control the oil on my face but doesn’t dry it out either!
Mallory C.
Commack
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this setting spray!!! I can’t rave enough about it! The price point is amazing and this specific one is oil control so it helps to keep my oily skin at bay! It also keeps my makeup where I want it all day long! I use this stuff every single day and have never had any issues with it! Like I said for the price you can’t go wrong!!!!
Jennie T.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn't as good as the All Nighter spray by Urban Decay but it works well for an inexpensive product. I usually use this to spray my brushes for eyeshadows or highlighters.
Nicole C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this because I ran out of my other one but it surprised my makeup last all day and night or whenever I’m about to take it off my makeup doesn’t look dull and it didn’t cost much either.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I love love love this spray. I’ve been through about three bottles now and I always make sure to get one when I go to Ulta. I don’t feel like my routine is set without it.
Cristina J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! It truly refreshes the face while hydrating and helping powder makeup melt and sink into the skin. Beautiful and affordable!
Sarah K.
49441
Purchased at: ULTA
This really makes my makeup last. I usually prefer a dewy finish, but if I need my makeup to really last I reach for this.
Chiara L.
Houston
Is this product great for oily skin?!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Is this really good?
Laura E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Does anyone know if MAKEUP REVOLUTION Pro Fix Fixing Spray is okay to use with eyelash extensions? I’ve been hearing a lot lately about how some fixing sprays can break down the glue making your lashes not last as long...