BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The must have tool allowing for precise and flawless application with flexible movement. Smoothly blends powder and cream eye shadows.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Celesty W.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
These brushes are bomb! The gold handles look so nice in my brush collection. This small brush head is perfect for a good intense nose contour look. I contour my nose on the daily so this is a great tool to have for lip amd nose contouring. 👃
Norma Ms Jai H.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this brush to help co tour my nose it is small enough to get in the curves and just right to hold the right amount of product
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
These brushes are amazing for contouring the nose! It blends great and is smooth. They also look super cute
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Nicole Camilo c.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Cepillos que serían nuestro maquillaje sin él especialmente estos modelos que tomaron para robar el corazón.
More than a simple drill is a tool that has come to make our makeup something magical and special.
amor y mas amor por ellas  y toda su gama
fareesa a.
fareesa a.
First i love this product and second it is very comfort and perfect to me and soooooooooo soooooo comfy l...
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
A good one, I'll say. But is not such a good product. I wasn't impressed that much. But , you know...it may be good for others.