BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. Perfect for use with foundation, bronzer or finishing powder.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Derry, NH
This brush is top on the list. I use it everyday with foundation, concealer, and blending contour. This brush leaves a pore less complexion leaving the skin to look soft and touchable! I often times get questioned if I'm even wearing makeup! 10/10 would recommend!!
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
I bought this brush to see how it would apply makeup and Omgsh I love it! I use it to blend my foundation and it leaves it in a perfect setting. I actually like it better than the beauty blender. I highly recommend it!!!
Kerrigan H.
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
These little guys are so great for blending your makeup. Real techniques is what i usually use but for so cheap these brushes are great. I use them every time i apply foundation and would love to buy these again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville , NY
Probably my favorite go to makeup brush. Blends makeup noticeably different/well and is super easy to clean! You can find Brushes like these at stores such as marshalls or tjmaxx for a reasonable price too!!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
This brush is absolutely amazing!! Makes your makeup go on so smoothly & evenly! Super quick and easy way to blend perfectly!! I would definitely use this again and recommend to everyone that loves makeup!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I tried this brush yesterday and it was amazing!! Makeup goes on so smoothly and my skin was flawless - my foundation has never looked better. Don't want to go back to regular foundation brushes!!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Honestly I love these oval brushes they are good .. they're are perfect for my skin .. the Brissels are so soft .. And the foundation move in perfectly.. I totallly love this brush
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This is the most fun and useful brush I have in my makeup brush arsenal. I love how this applies foundation and how smooth it looks and feels.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Seeing the results of this brush compared to the beauty blender is definitely a great difference !! I would highly recommend :)
I had no idea M.R. had oval brushes I need them in my life!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍 love the packaging omg
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I have looked for this brush online, was it a limited edition item?? If not then do you know where to buy it?
Julie H.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
Where can I find these brushes in the US?
Alison V.
Alison V.
Garland , TX
Are they really good? Like it's worth it to buy it?
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
Do you only have to use liquid products with this brush or can you use powder products too?
Din N.