BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Large Oval Face Brush

Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Large Oval Face Brush

The design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. Perfect for use with foundation, bronzer or finishing powder.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Iss there a cheaper alternative that works jsut as well as these brushes, and are they as good as people say it to be? What does it feel like in the skin?
Is it worth the money? Is there really a difference? Is there a cheaper alternative?
How does this brush compare to other makeup brushes you have? Is it worth adding to a makeup brush collection?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Large Oval Face Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I had no idea M.R. had oval brushes I need them in my life!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍 love the packaging omg in reviews
These Brushes are lovely! I don't personally Own one, but My friend does and I love it, We unboxed it And she allowed me to use it for Contour and foundation, There very soft and Very good for blending! I definatly am buying One!! 1000/10 Xin reviews
Olivia L.
chesapeake beach md
This brush is top on the list. I use it everyday with foundation, concealer, and blending contour. This brush leaves a pore less complexion leaving the skin to look soft and touchable! I often times get questioned if I'm even wearing makeup! 10/10 would recommend!!
Alexandra S.
I tried this brush yesterday and it was amazing!! Makeup goes on so smoothly and my skin was flawless - my foundation has never looked better. Don't want to go back to regular foundation brushes!!
Islea J.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this brush to blend in my foundation and the brush is super soft and doesn’t leave brush strokes on your face but the only problem is it’s hard to remove all of the product from the brush when cleaning it
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This is a really nice brush. It is a dupe for the artis face brushes. It is really soft and still dense. I recommend this product because it is way to use and it is a affordable option
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This is the most fun and useful brush I have in my makeup brush arsenal. I love how this applies foundation and how smooth it looks and feels.
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL
It's perfect I think I need to get different ones for different use . It is very soft. Love it
Theresa T.
Saco, ME
Great blending and the large size helps get the job done quickly without streaking! A+
Ashley S.
Houston
Amazing quality brushes! Love this product because it evenly spreads out the makeup and is a dupe for the overpriced Artis brushes! I’ve never had a problem with this brush, it’s perfect for blending foundation!! Love it!
Michael B.
OML!!! I love this brush so much!! It really helps blend in my contour! I give this product 4 stars because it is amazing!! Of I were you I would just totally buy it its better than any brush I have ever had so go buy it!!!!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I really love this brush for a quick flawless foundation application. It makes the foundation go on smoothly, no lines and it just looks so natural. I have dry/normal skin and this is just amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
wendy C.