Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Brush Oval Face Brush uploaded by Brooke A.Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Brush Oval Face Brush uploaded by kadri r.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. Perfect for blending out contour, bronzer, blusher or finishing powder.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Not a huge fan of this brush. Did not blend my
Makeup well at all. I would blend and blend and still have to go in with the beauty blender, making my makeup much more time consuming (and lets be honest, as moms we need as many short cuts as possible!) returned and will not purchase again!
Britni R.
This is a good brush. Nice density. It is affordable. It blends my makeup nicely and gives me a flawless finish.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best of the best! This product has excellent coverage and feels amazing! Couldn't ask for more!
Les R.
La Porte ,TX
I love this brush gives you full coverage but I think te much better with just a normal brush
Francesca F.
I couldn’t get anywhere with this product. I really like the way brushes make a flawless foundation but this just smeered the product all over my face leaving very very visible marks. IT looked horrendous I was extremely disappointed as I heard great things about these brushes. I have used it on other people and it worked fine so maybe it’s just my skin?
Lily-Ella R.
kent
This brush is perfect for blending! It’s not to big so that you can get it in the right places. I use this everyday to blend my contour,highlight and blusher. I bought this in Superdrug and it was very cheap!
Melissa B.
I love oval brushes in general I find they have great coverage but the makeup revolution brush is so much easier to clean than another one I’ve tried. I love all of makeup revolution brushes though, especially the flex brushes
Chanelle S.
Essex, Colchester
Found this roduct was best to use to apply my foundation and the brush is lovely and soft, however it is very flimsy and broke after 2 weeks of having it which I was not happy about
member-e2448
These are good however they can be a bit too small to blend foundation so would be better for cream contour. Brought mine from Superdrug they are good but not as good as MAC brushes I would buy this again
Finlay M.
I was bought the full set of these brushes as gift for Christmas, however I really did not get on with them. I've seen lots of people use these brushes in tutorials so I was desperate to get my hands on some, but I was unfortunately left disappointed. I didn't find that this applies my foundation well at all. I just found that it sort of smudged it around my face and left it patchy, and getting it blend nicely and flawlessly was really difficult. Definitely sticking to my beauty blender!