Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Brush Oval Face Brush

The design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. Perfect for blending out contour, bronzer, blusher or finishing powder.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Brush Oval Face Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Murrieta
I had heard such great things about this, but it’s a miss for me. The bristles were super soft and seemed to work well, but my handle snapped right off at the neck with just a gentle pressure. This one may have just been part of a bad batch, but I was really unhappy with this! Makeup Revolution Precision Pro Brush Oval Face Brush
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really liked this brush! It made well, the bristles are not hard, it is easy to hold, and to use whether you're a beauty guru or makeup minimalist! It helps blend your Foundation like a dream-seamlessly without lines from the brush bristles that I expierence from sometimes more expensive high end brands such as bareminerals perfecting face brush (even though I like it, it leaves at least a few brush strokes on my skin everyyyy single time I use my liquid foundations)! I do switch up between using beauty blenders/sponges, or makeup brushes during makeup application. But I do enjoy a good makeup brush! This brush also because of the oval shape is great for areas that could be difficult with other brushes such as head/nose/jawline. I also noticed it does give a very very well blended and precise contour when working with creams, like ABH contour kits,liquids,such as foundation,or powder product. I recommend it! Can be bought online & through ULTA. Also, it could be seen as a "dupe* for the Artis oval brushes that are all the rave, and started this oval brush trend in the first place.BUT this brush brand is way more affordable! This brand has AMAZING products for that low price point-sometimes even cheaper than drugstore brands such as the oval trio by Real techniques!! This brush made me go ahead and but a full set of oval brushes, especially for contouring smaller areas on the face from Moda Pro in Walmart! This brush can easy be cleaned with Bareminerals quick change,Japonesqe brush cleaner,or it Cosmetics brush cleaner,very easily,without water! Like it a lot! Highly recommend!

Artis Elite Mirror Oval 7 Brush
Artis Elite Mirror Brush Set - 5 ct Artis Fluenta Oval 8 Brush beautyblender beautyblender(R) electric violet Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™ real techniques Blend + Blur Contour Brush bareMinerals Quick Change Makeup Brush Cleaner Spray JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser, Trio (Citrus, Rosewater & Coconut), 1 fl oz (Pack of 3) IT Cosmetics® IT’s Your Brush Love bareMinerals Perfecting Face Foundation Brush

Artis Elite Mirror Oval 7 Brush
Orlando
I love this brush, it isn't the only one I use but I do reach for it more so then if I see another for my powder application. I have combination skin so I do set my foundation with a powder and I love how this brush has it apply. I would tell everyone and their mother to buy this. But I do notice you either love this or you hate it. I personally LOVE it.
1,896 reviews
This is another brush that my sister uses for her foundation and concealer, along with her blush. She's used these on my face and she didn't have any issues. She did end up having to go back over with a wet beauty blender, though, seeing as this brush doesn't seem to blend very well.
Pleasant hill, IA
Not a huge fan of this brush. Did not blend my Makeup well at all. I would blend and blend and still have to go in with the beauty blender, making my makeup much more time consuming (and lets be honest, as moms we need as many short cuts as possible!) returned and will not purchase again!
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good brush. Nice density. It is affordable. It blends my makeup nicely and gives me a flawless finish.
New Lothrop, MI
Great product. Super soft and easy in hand. Makes sure your makeup is perfect and smooth. Love love love it.
Richmond, KY
The best of the best! This product has excellent coverage and feels amazing! Couldn't ask for more!
La Porte ,TX
I love this brush gives you full coverage but I think te much better with just a normal brush
I couldn’t get anywhere with this product. I really like the way brushes make a flawless foundation but this just smeered the product all over my face leaving very very visible marks. IT looked horrendous I was extremely disappointed as I heard great things about these brushes. I have used it on other people and it worked fine so maybe it’s just my skin?

Looking for your answer?