Makeup Revolution Precision Oval Eye Brush uploaded by Noura A.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The must have tool allowing for precise and flawless application with flexible movement. Smoothly blends powder and cream eye shadows.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These brushes are a god send! I️ can’t get over how soft they are! They blend so so well! I️ bought the whole set recently and I️ use them about every day. These would make a great gift! I️ was beyond satisfied with this purchase!
Alexandra W.
I love the brushes! I usually only had my beauty blende me and big MAC powder brush but applying foundation with this brush gives a really nice finish. I use this brush to apply my foundation and then tap it in with my beauty blender
Violet F.
Columbus
One of the best brushes I've used ever. It's amazing. It is easy to use and is so soft. I love it. And I would definitely buy it again. It is just as good as others. I bought it at ulta beauty and it isn't super affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
These oval eye brushes are a genius idea whoever has created These! I love these brushes of all different sizes
Safaa B.
Sebdou tlamcen
"J'ai l'habitude d'appliquer des fondations pour ne pas mélanger juste pour appliquer mes fondations de cette façon que j'utilise pas beaucoup de produit et de ses travaux géniaux n'aspirent pas même mon produit ou quelque chose de très utile que je rachèterai " Maybelline Expert Tools® Face BrushMaybelline Expert Tools® Face Brush
Paige H.
I bought these brushes when they first came out as I thought they were interesting and wanted to give them ago this brush was not great and I haven't ever reached for it since.
Amy M.
Golden across , Hailsham
I actually use this brush for under eye concealer blending so that I don't end up using too much product that can sink into fine lines throughout the day. Soft brush, budget friendly, and small enough to fit in my makeup bag for when I'm on the go.
Rafaela V.
Miami , FL
Esto ha revolucionado el mundo del maquillaje sin lugar a dudas! Es perfecto para mí tipo de piel! Es súper fácil maquillarme con esta herramienta. Se lo he recomendado a muchas amigas para que también se animen a usarlo.
Hanna S.
best brushes i have ever tried. makes my makeup look so smooth and beautifull all day. specially the small ones, to contour my nose and my temples. LOVELOVELOVE
Noura A.
Winnipeg , MB
Although these aren’t considered as “real” I still find it really amazing it’s so much easier to blend and specially contour your nose or check-bones.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
How much does this usually cost? I know these can get a bit pricey.