BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

he design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. Perfect for sculpting out the cheekbones.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Gosia B.
Lockport
I really love using this brush when I apply cream blushes. It does an excellent job at blending in the product so that it is exactly to my liking. I don't reach for this brush when I use a regular powder blush because I find that the brush always picks up too much product and I can never get it right. I do feel that with more practice and more tries I will eventually learn how to use this brush with a powder blush.
Jaelen R.
Ligonier , IN
This brush is amazing !!!! It blends really well and is the perfect brush to use for your cheeks and everything else. The price is very good for the quality of the brush and is just very good and easy to use.
Elizabeth C.
33326
I would love this kind of brush I only see beauty bloggers use it I wants used it it is amazing it has such a nice texture is definitely blend really good my friend bought it like at Walmart and it's definitely recommended everybody's recommending it for me and I recommended for you guys
Angelique J.
I am a beautiful person. It will take a look at the end of the most important thing is that the company. I am a beautiful person. I
Kathryn L.
I absolutely love this brush, not so much for applying foundation/contouring. I would recommend this for if you're in a Hurry or you're applying a lightweight product that doesn't dry fast.

I love applying moisturiser with this brush as having long acrylic nails on I can't get into all the areas of my face. Also it's more hygienic.

The most amazing brain wave I had with this brush was FAKE TANNING and OMG it makes foam fake tan blend into your face so smoothly it looks incredible, very natural, doesn't stick to the t zone like it would if I used a mitt.
megan a.
Megan, Norwich
revolution fast base stick isn’t the worst! if you have dry skin like me then maybe this isnt for you, i find it drying for my skin, but then again i suffer dry skin. it has a lovely sheen to it and is very isnt to apply
Paige H.
I bought makeup revolution's full set of oval brush.
I hated these brushes I felt like they left so many streaks on my face and made everything patchy. I felt these brushes didn't blend anything in and just left all my makeup looking terrible.
Amy M.
I could not really get on with this brush, I know people that have purchased it and loved it although I found when I was blending it was streaky from the brush, it is a decent price about £10, however I was disappointed with it.
Lauren B.
Ivy Lane, Westergate, , Chichester
Nice brush, affordable and works well. Blends products in nicely without lifting the base underneath. Quite well packed bristles and washes well too. For the price point you can't go wrong, especially when you are just getting into this type of brushes.
Charlie R.
I loved this brush the first 3 times I used it...then all the bristles started falling out of it!! I'm not sure if I just bought a duff one? I know it's cheap, but I didn't expect that!