Makeup Revolution Precision Brush Oval Shape Brush uploaded by kadri r.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The design of this brush means it adapts to the shape of your face providing the most flexible movement for flawless application. For perfect shading and highlighting the smaller areas of your face and can also be used with concealer.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Casey B.
Loved these brushes when I first purchased them but after a while it started to shed. Picking bristles out of your already foundation leaves me having to fix my mess ups and costing me more time.
Cheree F.
Ocala, FL
I hate the toothbrush shaped makeup brushes. My if I actually break down and buy and Art is and try it I will like it but I doubt it.
Maria M.
I haven't tried these types of brushes but I'm really excited to try it. Hopefully I get to really soon. How well does it work?
Tiegan C.
Sheffield
I have these oval brushes , the face and eye set but I only really use the face set. The larger one works nicely with some foundations but it’s sometimes streaky and difficult to clean. The smaller of the face brushes are amazing for cream contour and highlight and I couldn’t recommend them more. They’re quite plasticy and not amazing quality. The eye brushes are difficult to work with.
Holly M.
St Peters, Worcester
I use this brush for concealer and it works well. I got mine in a set from Superdrug. I use it everyday, easy to use and easy to clean. The brush is affordable and I wouldn’t notice the difference to a more pricey one.
Lily-Ella R.
kent
I like this brush but it can be very hard to blend. I bought this at Superdrug and it was not expensive. I would but this again. I use it on a day to day basis for my contour as it has really good precision!
afrin o.
It's a decent dupe of the artis brushes just not as dense giving you more of a "natural" look. It was easy to use and it was sterdy for plastic and the price point. I bought mines on the tam beauty website and it came with in a couple of days personally I would not buy this product as I have some of the artis brushes, but if you don't own a set of artis brushes this is a cheap and decent dupe for them
Emilija P.
I think it is really good and people should buy it because they are really sof and nice they blend things really easily and i really recomemd that brush
♒ A.
Great for doing nose contour with it. Use this and you will have snached nose to the Gods, it is fast and cheap nose job. 👍
Jacquelene W.
OK for the cheap price but as I am quite heave handed.. I don't feel it would be too long before I break it 🙈🙈