BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The must have tool allowing for precise and flawless application of both powder and cream eyeshadows. A brush with flexible movement allowing for easy movement across the eye.

Quick, smooth and perfect application.

Rayla E.
Rayla E.
orange, VA
I had been hearing lots of people raving about how "amazing" and "life-changing" these types of brushes were, so I bought just one to see what all the fuss was about. I have to say, it applies just as well as a beauty blender or other makeup brush. I think the only true difference is it's a little easier to clean, but for such a jump in price is that worth it? Not for me.
Deana L.
Deana L.
I use to apply foundation not to blend just to apply my foundations that way I don't use that much product and its works great doesn't even suck up my product or anything very useful I will purchase again
Holly R.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Very skeptical when I tried this brush. It picks up color very well, so be careful! It also is a great crease brush. I found a whole set on Amazon to try out and I'm glad I did!
Kara Y.
Kara Y.
I love this Artist brush by Makeup Revolution. It allows me to be very precise and get into all the small areas of my face.
Peggy E.
Peggy E.
Ewing
This brush is very stylish and easy to clean makes putting lips stick on flawless and easy very affordable for everyone
Win P.
Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great. Β Can complain of the quality of the product.Β
Imogene M.
Imogene M.
England
I like to use this brush for nose contour and for placing highlight in the year duct it comes at a reasonable price for the quality it produces, I bought mine offline in a set and I would buy it again.
hayfa H.
hayfa H.
This product is very good so I would recommend everyone who did not try to try it outπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ