BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals

New-Trals are the new NEUTRALS.
Upgrade your new natural eye looks with the new generation of natural shades.

INGREDIENTS:
MICA, TALC, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 16035, CI 77007

Are these colors patchy when you apply them?
are all the colors pigmanted?how are all the colors quality
Tofesd Sweet Beach has an amazing smell of apricot grades, firm and easy to combine Palette well known, characterized by the smell of peach and antioxidants rich in pink colors peachy, coral, bronzes, and pops of violet and consists of 18 colors.
Start your review of Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals!
Product Highlights
Totally a great palette! Super pigmented and creamy! Great inspired by type of colors from sweet peach by Too Faced. I fell in love with this brand from this palette. in reviews
...It's possible to create such a variety of looks with this, ranging from neutral to super bold. You would think the shadows might be chalky and non-pigmented for the cheap price, but it's actually really nice quality. It comes with a mix of matte and shimmer shades, but I'm mainly a shimmer shadow user so that's mainly what I go for. And the shimmer shades really stand out. I've gotten many compliments from my coworkers when I use this palette. It's a few dollars more expensive than Makeup Revolution's other palettes ($10 compared to $7) but that's still a steal compared to other brands. The pinkish and red shades are my favorite ones to use, but I think all the shades are useable and blend well together. Overall this is a really awesome palette and yet another hit from Makeup Revolution.in reviews
I love this palette! It's one of my favorites. The shadows are pigmented and long lasting. They are so creamy. I also really love the brush it comes with. You can do natural looks and there's also some fun colors in this too! in reviews
Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals uploaded by Tonya S.
This palette is absolutely perfect for all lovers of eye palettes, whether a novice or pro. The colors are surprisingly well pigmented, blend super easily, barely any fallout, and this brand is at the same price point as drug store makeup! Also, most of the shades are great dupes for Too Faced Sweet Peach and/or ABH Modern Renaissance! This is a must have and I'm so glad I took a risk on it!
Jennifer S.
This was my fourth Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette and it did not disappoint. It's possible to create such a variety of looks with this, ranging from neutral to super bold. You would think the shadows might be chalky and non-pigmented for the cheap price, but it's actually really nice quality. It comes with a mix of matte and shimmer shades, but I'm mainly a shimmer shadow user so that's mainly what I go for. And the shimmer shades really stand out. I've gotten many compliments from my coworkers when I use this palette. It's a few dollars more expensive than Makeup Revolution's other palettes ($10 compared to $7) but that's still a steal compared to other brands. The pinkish and red shades are my favorite ones to use, but I think all the shades are useable and blend well together. Overall this is a really awesome palette and yet another hit from Makeup Revolution.
Yessy  P.
New Castle, DE
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals uploaded by Yessy  P.
I have this palette and I will say one of my favorite makeup revolution palette. The pigmentation is there and the shadows don't wear off. You can go from glam to Bam and do tons of looks. If your on a budget or never tried makeup revolution, I highly suggest you get your hands on this Palette.
Gabriela A.
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals uploaded by Gabriela A.
I was like crazy a few months ago looking for a palette of shades with pastel tones and some brown and dark to blur and add depth, when I found this in the store with a cost of $ 13, the first thing I want to say is that your presentation has me Enchanted is perfect to take it when I have to make makeup outside the store, I really like the variety of shades as they are perfect both to combine or work separately, as for the brush that includes, I do not recommend much, I do not like and I do not get a good blur using it, it is preferable that they take out their trust brush and completely cancel the other brush. Now, when we talk about pigmentation is good but not excellent, I do not recommend it for makeup for more than 6 hours since your face will ask for a retouch, I particularly recommend that you use a good prime that helps them to extend the duration of the shades. Overall I give it 3 stars!
Siju P.
Nice shades. Blends good, highly pigmented and last long. Can create many different looks. Ideal for spring and summer pinky peachy looks. Highly recommend this product.
Alison B.
Stamford, CT
I just bought the Naked Golden Pallet. So many great colors. Makeup Revolution has so many pallet options and 1/2 the price!
Alexandra D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a great palette. It's like a combination of ABH Modern Renaissance warms on the top and UD Naked 3 cools on the bottom row. The pigmentation is good granted you use a base or primer. They're fairly easy to blend if you have good brushes but can look like the same shade if you blend too much. Definitely the palette to buy if you're just exploring warm shades before spending more money on higher quality brands.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals uploaded by Jade T.
I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I bought this palette at a Ulta store and I couldn't test it before buying since it comes in a seal package. It contains 16 highly pigmented eyeshadows. All shadows are gorgeous. FYI: palette is made in China.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I like the colors and the texture , they are easy to blend but did take a good primer to get good pigment but for the price its a great palette
Hanan A.
The pigmentation of this product is beyond belief. The colours are amazing. I find the packaging to be very sleek. The application is very easy and the product is build able I would definitely recommend this product, it's great value for money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cinthya  R.
San Ysidro, CA
il y a 3 ans
Amberly S. il y a 3 ans
I have tried a few makeup revolution palettes. I find them to be kind of hit and miss. The older palettes (ex. Mermaids Forever) did not impress me. I find the formula to be inconsistent from shade to shade. However I find the newer palettes (ex. Emily edit palettes) to have a better formula that is more consistent, good pigmentation but still blendable.