BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Kelly Elle S.
I used this palette so much that I have broken it off its hinges! It is a great neutral palette to have for your kit, and you can also use it for brow powders. I will say you must keep it closed because they pigments can get dried out fast!
Jamie B.
Newport, TN
I had hope in this product because it was a dupe of a more expensive palate. Turns out you really get what you pay for. The colors are beautiful, but are not pigmented. You have to work to build the colors. It is doable it takes some work.
Char S.
I just bought this on a whim and I’m so happy I did! The colors are long lasting and I love the transition colors. I’ve already used this like five times and I don’t think I’m going to ever stop using it. I would definitely recommend this!
Silvia M.
Washington, DC
It's okay, not my favorite (death by chocolate). Some shadows are very pigmented, others leave a bit more to be desired. I use it every now and then, but I tend to mix it with another palette so the colors are stronger and brighter
Erika W.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the Too Faced chocolate palettes, then this might be a nice choice. I would recommended eventually splurgin on the original though. The colors have a faint smell of kids play makeup, but the colors are decent foe the price. They aren't crumbly, but they don't blend as well as the too faced. All in all a fun beginners palette.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This palette is so affordable and literally everything about it is amazing. The pigment is everything and the colors blend so well! With the right base your eyeshadow can look amazing. I would buy again and recommend to everyone !
Brigit H.
apple valley
Love this pallete!! I use it every single time I use eyeshadow, I love all the different neutrals and shimmer shades, easily blend able and build-able, love the big mirror and snap shut, it's great for different skin tones.
Jess A.
This is a wonderful #dupe for the Naked 3 palette. Colors are pigmented and buttery, the packaging is cute but a little cheap feeling, and it is well worth the $15. I own all of these but the Chocolate and Peaches one and can't wait to own them all!
Allison S.
I love this palette! It's so cute and the pigment is great for a convenient carry on $10 palette! The only struggle is that every shade is shimmery. However, there are two brown shades that once they're in the crease you can't tell!
Amanda G.
Huntsville, AL
These are great eyeshadows for the price! They are a little chalky, but for $15 I can get past that. I think they are defiantly good for the price. They are easy to apply. I definitely recommend, I am planning on getting all of their chocolate palettes
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?