BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Paisley-Paige G.
Pretty colors! Does smell nice but not as good of a smell as chocolate palette! Pigmentation is really good, Parallels toofaced chocolate palette some of the colors I actually like better! And you can't beat that price! Revolution is a really fun brand because you get to try the latest trends without breaking the bank!
Emily V.
Tulsa, OK
I like this palette it's sooo pretty yall. The colors are pretty and pigmented. With a primer these last a long time so don't worry about them rubbing off or something. I recommend but the smell is kinda weird it's like chemicals but I think it's supposed to smell like chocolate
Brookelynne J.
Stockton, CA
I love this eyeshadow palette so much, it’s my fave. The packaging is so cute and it’s a very affordable palette. The shades in the palette all go great together and they’re very pigmented. I would definitely buy them again, and I have recommended it to a lot of people.
Karly S.
Erie
I recently picked up this palette from ulta and I must say I am highly impressed. I didn't have huge expectations as the price point was so reasonable but wow. The shadows are so creamy and blend great. Will he picking up other palettes like this one from this brand.
Krista N.
I thought I would love this, but I don't. The color doesn't have good pigmentation and it fades a lot. I've seen other great reviews for this but, after two months of playing with it,it is a big miss for me.
Karen R.
OMG I just purchased this palette at Ulta, and Im amazed by the price and the quality. The shadows are so pigmentated is such an affordable dupe. This palette is dupe from the Urban Decay Naked palette and they have great quality and amazing price. Good for everyday look.
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
This is a great drug store pallet. It's a knock off for the too faced pallets but I prefer these over the too faced ones due to the price. I will say that the pigment is lacking a little in these but I applied a little primer and the color showed up fine on my eyes.
Tracy T.
I actually have the chocolate vice palette and love it. It has warm and neutral matte shades as well as beautiful shimmers. For $15 you get pigmented shadows (both matte and shimmer) a great big old mirror, and a lot of shadows in a cute sturdy melting chocolate packaging which is great for travel.
Gabby F.
This is a good dupe for a more expensive product. This palate works well. I wish it was more pigmented. It takes a lot of work to get the product to show up nicely. This is an affordable product. I recommend this if you like makeup, but don't want to break the bank.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I didn't really Like this palette when I swatched the colors they looked pretty but when I went in with them on the eyes the pigment wasent great the shadows got muddy on the eyes when I applied more than one color and they faded really quickly on the eyes.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?

back