BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Karen R.
OMG I just purchased this palette at Ulta, and Im amazed by the price and the quality. The shadows are so pigmentated is such an affordable dupe. This palette is dupe from the Urban Decay Naked palette and they have great quality and amazing price. Good for everyday look.
Maggie J.
Niles, MI
The product isn't too bad but it is necessary to use a primer for sure. The colors aren't bad and the pigment is great. I also love that it is so cheap. I've got brown eyes so it didn't really make my eyes pop but it's a great for a highlight below the brow bone.
Tracy T.
I actually have the chocolate vice palette and love it. It has warm and neutral matte shades as well as beautiful shimmers. For $15 you get pigmented shadows (both matte and shimmer) a great big old mirror, and a lot of shadows in a cute sturdy melting chocolate packaging which is great for travel.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Picked this up at my local ulta ! I got the darker chocolate pallet I guess you could call it bc I didn't want to spend a ton on the too faced chocolate one. The color pay off is so amazing . They have shimmer and matte shimmer colors. They are super blendable as well
Gabby F.
This is a good dupe for a more expensive product. This palate works well. I wish it was more pigmented. It takes a lot of work to get the product to show up nicely. This is an affordable product. I recommend this if you like makeup, but don't want to break the bank.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I didn't really Like this palette when I swatched the colors they looked pretty but when I went in with them on the eyes the pigment wasent great the shadows got muddy on the eyes when I applied more than one color and they faded really quickly on the eyes.
Vanessa L.
Winlock, WA
For the price, this palette is GREAT. The majority of the palette is shimmers so just be aware of that. All the shades look beautiful on the lid, but I would recommend wetting the brush before going in just so that the shadow can pop a little more!
Stefanie J.
I love it!! I can really create looks, to go with pretty much ANY outfit! I usually use the "mattes" during the day, while at work.. good pigmentation, some fallout. I bought two, and I'm glad I did lol!!
Jamie B.
Newport, TN
I had hope in this product because it was a dupe of a more expensive palate. Turns out you really get what you pay for. The colors are beautiful, but are not pigmented. You have to work to build the colors. It is doable it takes some work.
Kelly Elle S.
Chicago , IL
I used this palette so much that I have broken it off its hinges! It is a great neutral palette to have for your kit, and you can also use it for brow powders. I will say you must keep it closed because they pigments can get dried out fast!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?