BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Melissa R.
Coppell , TX
this palette is amazing! makeup revolution has made so many good palettes and this is one. not only is it a dupe for the too faced palettes (as are the other chocolate bar palettes in the makeup revolution collection) but they're so pigmented and blend amazing! i already have three of the other palettes and am excited to get more
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
Stunning to keep it to one word. I have stopped using TooFaced products due to the companies shady business practices. I am thrilled Make Up Revolution has dupes of their products. The quality of this palette is amazing. Very pigmented and blends easily. Smells yummy. Overall it's really a wonderful palette. Keep it up M.U.R!
Alyssa D.
I love this pallet so much, it's definitely a dupe for the famous two faces chocolate bar pallet. It's a great price and the colors are so similar you can create the same eye look you could with the two faces pallet. The shadows are smooth and bend good on the eyes. I'd definitely recommend
Mae M.
I love this palette and that's pretty much my stance on it. I use this palette so much to do an every day look and I enjoy using the buttery eye shadows. They do have a bit of fallout however and some shimmers don't come off as super pigmented with the glitter but overall it's a great palette. Also it does have a faint smell of chocolate.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is it just me or is Makeup Revolution the queen of dupes!!! Every single one of their pallets are amazing! They are great quality and the price is literally THE BEST part of it all! From shadows to blushes to highlighters if you are look for high quality makeup without breaking the bank, makeup revolution is for you.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
These are such a complete knock off of the too Faced ones which I think is funny but the packaging is nice and the shadows go on well and last long. The colors are really pretty and it's a goo palette. I think this is a great option for someone looking for a cheaper version of the chocolate bar palettes.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Don't let this little pallete fool you! The colors are absolutely stunning in the eyes! I was shocked at how pigmented the shadow we're and how easily blendable it was. It's so affordable and the packaging is so cute. It comes with a huge mirror and is so easy to travel with. You need this in your collection!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is my fave palette! I love all the colors! It is highly pigmented, and blends so easily! The packaging is beyond cute. The packaging that Makeup Revolution produces is magnificent! I love this collection, and I have three of these palettes! Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Gabrielle B.
I used the Makeup Revolution Golden Bar Eyeshadow Palette. The colors are beautiful and it works well. The shadow lasts for a long time and it definitely matches up with high end products and I recommend this to people on a budget most definitely. The only complaint I have about this product would be the lack of matte shades. The entire palette is compiled of shimmer shades and is hard to create a look with just the one palette so it is necessary to use this product with another.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
Just the packaging is already too cute and cool! By looking it at all, the colors look amazing and I love neutral tones. It may seem pricey, but it's a good value and the colors are long lasting! The colors are pigmented, and I would most def recommend! It's easy to use and carry around for all day.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?