BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
This palette was suggested to me by one of the fellow influenster! I loved the neutral shades in this palette which I can totally wear to work. As I am new to eye makeup, these are very good shades to learn with as well. They are pigmented enough and the color payoff is good. The Matte shades are a little hard to blend according to me. I have switched them on my medium skin tone if it helps someone!
Lindsey L.
Travelers Rst, SC
Excellent buttery almost moist shadows, this combination of lattes and shimmers boasts transition, crease, and lid shades in a variety of gorgeous highly pigmented neutral warm and cool tone browns and nudey beiges. Swatches done with finger on top of Nyx Eyeshadow Base. This is available at Ulta and is absolutely worth being in anyone’s collection!
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this online from Ulta. I paid 19.99 and it's worth the price. Even more so because ulta had a bogo sale. I was afraid the quality wasn't going to be good but I love it. The packaging is pretty sturdy and looks like a white chocolate bar. It comes with an applicator but I prefer to use brushes. There are a good mix of both shimmers and mattes. I use this as my everyday eye pallet.
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
I am absolutely in love with this palette!
The shades are absolutely beautiful.
So easy to create looks with this palette.
Amazing quality, superb blendability!
I use the freedom eyeshadow primer and my shadow lasts all day.
I am hooked on Makeup Revolution, they are one of my favorite companies and I own 15 of their eyeshadow palettes.
My favorite is the Golden Bar, but this Naked Chocolate palette comes in second.
Who knew browns could be so absolutely beautiful!

Best of all, it is super affordable!
I purchase mine at tambeauty.com but they do offer certain products at Ulta.
This is a wonderful palette and I very highly recommend it!
Grace H.
I heard that this was a good type for one of the chocolate bar palettes so I decided to purchase it. I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. The color are very neutral and that's what I was going for so I was satisfied. You also can't beat the price. I mean 15$!!!
Kristan R.
GLENDORA, CA
I LOVE this palette! I was at Ulta one day trying to add a palette to my collection and saw this one. I had heard that these were dupes for the Two Faced chocolate bar palettes so I picked it up. For $15 I was very impressed with it. Very blendable and the fact that it comes with a huge mirror is a bonus for me. I can't wait to pick up the golden bar palette and maybe I'll get the Death By Chocolate one as well
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
I just received this eye palette and I gotta say it's definitely worth the buy. It seems to me that it's a too faced dupe with about half the price. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend so easily. The only thing I would change about this palette is if an eyeshadow brush would be included instead of the cheap spatula like sponge things that used to be used with eyeshadows.
Holli P.
Winifrede, WV
Ana amazing eyeshadow palette very pretty a plus good and only 15$ you really can’t pass these up plus if you have a coupon. It is an amazing palate and I will definitely buy again.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
you cant go wrong with this palette!! It has a nice mix of shimmers and mattes, the shadows are really pretty, pigmented and very easy to blend.. this palette is perfect if you love neutral looks and even smokey eyes.. Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I'm not really sure why people are giving this pallet such an amazing review. At first glance, it's really beautiful and it doesn't swatch that poorly either. However, on the eyes everything blends down to pretty much the same color. The pans also create hardpan after only a few uses. Save your money and buy the real Naked palette.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?