BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
amelia t.
This has a range of different colours to pick from as well as lovely packaging. I found that the pigmentation is quite long lasting. I think this product is a value for money and would recommend this .
Jasmine B.
Best eyeshadow palette i have. I use this daily and it has great shades in this palette and lasts me all day. The packaging is so cute with the melting chocolate affect and looks great as it has a mirror with it. The shades are solid colours and sparkly and gives you a natural look.
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
I cannot put into words how much I love makeup revolution eyeshadows. Not only are they totally inexpensive to buy but the actual pigmentation of the eyeshadows is by far the best of anything I have seen on the drugstore recently. This particular palette consists of a good range of neutral and smokey colours and would suit anyone looking for a good palette for everyday use. Would highly recommend.
Nurusha M.
I feel that this is a great drugstore palette for beginners, it's a really good price because it comes with matte shades and shimmer. This is a very neutral palette for an everyday look. I usually see myself using this often. And yes I would buy it again. It smells like chocolate and is commonly known to be a dupe Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. I recommend this product to you.I absolutely love this palette. xx
Nicole W.
Dunkirk Rise, Rochdale
I love this palette, the colours are very pigmented and I use this on a daily basis as the colours are neutral and warm which is what I usually go for. Obviously like all make up revolution products it is amazing value for money and I would definitely purchase again but the colours last forever anyway so won't be needing one for a while! Thumbs up from meūüĎć
fatima zahraa s.
Makeup revolution has always been an amazing brand. This palette has everything i need for simple to bold eyeshadow looks. The shadows are buttery and blend out beautifully with almost no fall out. I use this pallet on a regular basis and truly enjoy it. Not only are the shadows great but the packaging is adorable I definetly recommend this to any makeup lover
Ellie C.
This palette is so beautiful and so cheap!! My friend bought it the other day and I did a soft makeup look on her and the shades were really pretty and pigmented. Definitely going to buy this palette for myself!!
erin ūü•Ď.
I use a lot of Makeup Revolution products and this is by far my favourite. It’s great value for money and the shadows are so creamy and blinding! It smells like chocolate! I use this whenever I want a blinding eye look and my personal favourite is the golden bar, for a bronzy, gold, metallic look.
Yanitsa T.
Varna, ['', '', '']
I love this palette! It smells slightly of chocolate and and the package is very cute! It consists matte and shimmer shades which are surprisingly pigmented and blendable! I definitely want to try Chocolate Vice palette!
Dunja K.
I love this palette. It has all the shades I prefer, and they are blendable and buttery. Great palette. I only gave 4 stars because of the packaging. The pastic has broke so I can't close it properly and because of that I can't take it with me when I travel.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?