BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Laura M.
Browns and Golds are my everyday look so this palette fits the bill. Blendable, pigmented and buildable. Love the packaging and how affordable this is, I have 3 of the Make Up Revolution Chocolate palettes and I rotate between them. Great product.
Hamna S.
Hong Kong
This is a great dupe for Too faced's chocolate palette and for its money if you're on a budget. The colours are very neutral and you can wear them to work, school, day to day chore, etc. It's definitely worth to try if you're new to make up as well.
ayesha r.
love make up revolution product , owsm result with good price , my eyes are brown , and its looks so perfect, its perfect for everyday use , holds well on eyes , my second pallet is near to finish , suggested to friends and family , definitely I will buy again , sent as a gift for family and friend she is running a saloon back home country
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
This is a good dupe for the Too Face palettes! They are super cheap. The eyes shadows do take a little to build up but for the money that you paid, you can't really complain too much about it. The colours are so nice and the packaging is cute.
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
I have all of these chocolate bar palettes and there all great I was so surprised by the quality of these palettes the pigmentation is great like all of makeup revolutions products
Darío C.
For me this palette is great, as it has very beautiful colors, and also a great variety, contains both eye shadows: matte, with shimmer and some nude tones.
And I am a user who has bought this palette for the second time!

Anna H.
Love this eyeshadow pallet, think the pigmentation is excellent for a drugstore product, the packaging is very like the two faced one, I use this pallet most days that I'm leaving the house, would definetly recommend this if your on a budget
Marie B.
Peterborough , ['', '', '']
I think that this palette is great value for money, due to the price I didn't know if it would be very good but I was wrong! My eye colour is blue and I think the browns and neutrals work well with it and I would definitely buy this again.
Keira J.
preston
these palettes are 100% great dupes for the chocolate bars from too faced, and they are just as good take abit longer to blend and build up the colour but they are amazing for £6 i love this brand as a whole do amazing palettes
Amy C.
I think this palette is incredible. I own the originally Too Faced Chocolate bar which is obviously the high end dupe of this and although the too faced is better. Makeup revolutions is so good as well! Very pigmented, slight chocolate smell and they blend so nicely!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?