BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Anna C.
Tyne And Wear
One of my favourite palettes , just a shame that there isnt much variety of matte v. Shimmer shades . it is a perfect golden smokey eye palette , i use it on a daily
Belle N.
Omg I love the colours, they match with everything, I use this colours more in the cold season. You have to blend them a bit more, and they are not very pigmented.
Ally T.
I love love love love this so much. From the high quality pigments to the smell, its amazing. Please purchase this if you're a make up lover, It's not exactly inexpensive but its not exactly expensive either. You should definitely pick it up as i said, if you're a make up lover. Its so beautiful. I love love love it so much
amelia t.
This has a range of different colours to pick from as well as lovely packaging. I found that the pigmentation is quite long lasting. I think this product is a value for money and would recommend this .
Jasmine B.
Best eyeshadow palette i have. I use this daily and it has great shades in this palette and lasts me all day. The packaging is so cute with the melting chocolate affect and looks great as it has a mirror with it. The shades are solid colours and sparkly and gives you a natural look.
Nicole W.
Dunkirk Rise, Rochdale
I love this palette, the colours are very pigmented and I use this on a daily basis as the colours are neutral and warm which is what I usually go for. Obviously like all make up revolution products it is amazing value for money and I would definitely purchase again but the colours last forever anyway so won't be needing one for a while! Thumbs up from me👍
Ellie C.
This palette is so beautiful and so cheap!! My friend bought it the other day and I did a soft makeup look on her and the shades were really pretty and pigmented. Definitely going to buy this palette for myself!!
Lupita A.
Se me hace una hermosa paleta de sombra muy bonita muy bonitos colores e combinaciones entre otras cosas, los colores son bastante agradables y salen muy bien esos productos me encanta su estructura de cada paleta de sombra y son muy fácil de mesclar
Poppy T.
Victoria Avenue , Stockton-on-tees
Such a beautiful palette to achieve a bronze smokey eye, packaging compliments the colours of shadows within the palette. Such a unique and diverse packaging style which makes it fun to use and experiment with.
Laura G.
Personalemente no me gusta nada, me parece una paleta de imitación y me parece patatera, las sombras evidentemente no pigmentan igual, son muy tizosas, el pack a ging me parece de lo mas ortero y super plasticoso, me parece que es tirar el dinero.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?