BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
I only have the Death By Chocolate (darker of the three) palette so this review pertains to that and that only. I really like this palette. For only $15 and tax, this palette mimicks a revolutionary icon of a product, and in my opinion, is more pigmented than the original! It's a wonderful beginner's palette for sure. There are matte and shimmer shades, blending and transition shades, and plenty of them to choose from. I do find, however, that the shimmer shades are more likely to fade away without some kind of lid primer (I highly recommend the Nyx primer) and the mattes are a little chalky and sometimes blend out a little weird. This is in my top three on the go palettes to take with me anywhere because it's just so versatile.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I couldn't find all of the palettes to review on here but I have mutiple palettes from this brand and for only $15 a pop , they are to die for!! I wear them everyday!! I have attached couple different looks I have done this past week with my new palette and the blush palette I got as a gift for spending $15 on Revolution. I would reccomend this product!!
Gemini M.
Amazing neutral eyeshadows! They have matte and glitter shades and the mirror that comes in the top of the palette is great. Use some eyeshadow primer and they blend great and are amazingly pigmented. I don't know why they include those crappy sponge applicators because they suck. Lol Just make sure you have a great brush to use and this palette will be a quick favorite to use.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
The shimmer shades in this palette are super pigmented. Unfortunately, the matte shades are not nearly as pigmented. You can still build up the matte shades but it takes a few layers to get it to a good shade on the eyes. Over all though, the palette is really nice for the price. I also think the packaging is super adorable!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a single shade had fallout and I find these last all day (though they aren't looking quite so fresh 10+ hours later). They're just beautiful and it's another big 'yes' from Makeup Revolution for me! I think there's a good selection of shades; it doesn't feel same-y, but they all fit the theme. I personally prefer shimmers so it doesn't bother me that there are fewer mattes, but I do like that they have a few in there. They have a nice, soft, blend-able texture and there isn't a proper dud in there at all.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
These shades looked beautiful in the pan, but were slightly chalky when applied. Using a white primer underneath made the shades very vibrant and beautiful. But man, the best part about this is the packaging! Look at how lovely!! I would not repurchase this one, but have repurchased the pink chocolate and chocolate vice.
Maria p.
Lafayette
Well I mean it isn’t the best eye shadow but it is pretty good for $15.00. It has really good neutral colors I mean if you like natural eyes. A lot of people like to blend so I’m not so sure you will like this eyeshadow palette but other then that this is a pretty life changing palette for most people. So if you purchase this eyeshadow palette and you love it be sure to thank me Just kidding but say how much you love it and review it on Influenster!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Makeup Revolution makes some amazing dupes! This palette is very neutral and I use them on days I don't want a bold look. I love love love their chocolate palette designs! I really wanted the Too Faced palettes, but these looking like actual chocolate bars were just too cute to pass up! And like a quarter of the price of TF. Shadows blend well, stay put well and don't have too much fallout. These are definitely palettes that deserve to be on display!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I have Lorac unzipped. One day i stopped at ULTA and I was immediately drawn to this Makeup Revolution version. I think these colors are gorgeous. Back to Lorac Unzipped this is a dupe for the unzipped palettes. The formula is good but not great like Lorac. This price point is amazing if it's the colors you love. I mean the quality is good for the price. If you can't afford Lorac try this. For drugstore palettes I think Mur all the way.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
This palette was suggested to me by one of the fellow influenster! I loved the neutral shades in this palette which I can totally wear to work. As I am new to eye makeup, these are very good shades to learn with as well. They are pigmented enough and the color payoff is good. The Matte shades are a little hard to blend according to me. I have switched them on my medium skin tone if it helps someone!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?

back