BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
mehk j.
rochdale
i highly recommend this pallete oh my god this pallete is everything my eye colour is brown and it really complement my eyes it's very long lasting the colours are an everyday colour ⭐♥♥♥️️️️
Margo T.
I tried this product and I did not liked it very well .Some eye shadow weren't pigmented enough .There was a lot of fall out and the product is really dusty .If the product worked for you that's good for you but for me it looked like a purple eye .
Maria Erika D.
San Cono
Una delle palette migliori di MUR:

Buona scrivenza
Colori shimmer e matte
Prezzo molto contenuto

Comprata per un'amica sul sito di pinkpanda.it ed è rimasta molto soddisfatta.
Iaesha A.
Exeter
So basically this smells delicious and just like the too faced one. I use this for most of my eyeshadow looks and it’s just as high quality and high pigment as too faced. I would recommend this pallette.
Bekah W.
Best drugstore eye shadow pallet I’ve tried, has really good range of colours and works really well. Fair enough you need to a work a bit with shimmers but like ur was cheap so what do u expect.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
How cute is This?! I know it's a dupe of too faced palette but come on, this one looks more like chocolate than theirs. The shadows are really pigmented and it so cheap! X
Emily P.
Gibraltar lane, Treflach
I bought this palette about 4 Months ago and after discovering it at boots I thought I would give it a try especially with the low price of around £7.99 the first thing that appealed to me was the packaging as it looked like a chocolate bar x the pigmentation is really good and the eyeshadows are nice and creamy, soft and not chalky atall great for beginners and blending different colours together.
I have already bought another chocolate palette and will post a review deffinately worth a buy and amazing for all ages and experience xx
camilla g.
puegnago del garda
Perfect. Base. Palette.
What I love
- price: it's really cheap (€9.99)
- formula: it's like creamy eyeshadow
- pigmentation: AWESOME
- packaging: it's adorable and really high quality
- huge mirror
- color selection: we have matte colors and metallic/glittery colors too! Perfect to take with you if you travel, nude selection that suite every skin tone.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
I can't find the Death by Chocolate, there isn't an entry for it. That's the one I got, NOT the Naked chocolate. The swatches below do not do the colors justice (please excuse my first time swatching). There is one color that doesn't really show up, only because it matches the tone of my arm almost perfectly haha. The colors are pigmented, buttery and apply beautifully. The price point is amazing as it only cost $14 CAD! Smells slightly of chocolate and is apparently a great dupe for the TooFaced chocolate palette. I don't know for sure, I don't own it but I would love to compare the two. Btw the names of the shades are cheeky with names like "Lick me", "bite me"...well you get the idea ;)
Fahima A.
Birmingham
This pallete is an amazing dupe for the two faced chocolate pallete. It has extremely pigmented shadows which makes it easy to get a seamless blend for the perfect look. It has shimmers as well as mattes and several different looks can be created with this pallete. It is also one of the palettes for which you can say that a little goes a long way. Best of all it smells just like the two faced chocolate pallete. Chocolatey and sweet.
I would recommend this to people as a beginners pallete because it contains neutral tones which are easy to work with. Some warm and some are cooler. A multipurpose use for this palette is that some shimmers can be used used as a highlighter.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?