BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Victoria. R.
I love this palette. It has a faint chocolate smell which I'm not keen on but the shadows are amazing. I love the neutral chocolate colour and they apply brilliantly. Considering how cheap this palette was, it definitely feels like a high end palette with its might performance
Kellie-Ann N.
I have this palette in the golden chocolate bar kind,I find that most of the matte colours aren't pigmented however the shimmery colours are amazing. The packaging is very cute and ideal for makeup beginners due to the low price point. You can find better alternative however
Lieze P.
I absolutly love this eyeshadow pallete, the colors are so pretty and you can use this for a natural day time look, or you can smoke it out for a night out! The colors are very pigmented! I would definitely recommend this to anyone especialy if you are on a budget!
Jaden E.
Amazing colour payoff. Would recommend to anyone, super cheap and in the whole collection there are amazing dupes for palette such as the too faced; sweet peach palette (chocolate and peaches) , too faced chocolate bon bon palette (chocolate love palette) , the too faced chocolate bar palette ( I ❤️ chocolate) and the too faced semi sweet palette (salted caramel) as well as the Huda beauty desert dusk palette (chocolate rose gold). 10/10 would recommend
This palette is a super dupe of the Too Faced eyeshadow palette. I have bought this palette but gave it to my mom becouse she loved it so much. And why is that? well after a while her makeup just melts down on her skin IDK but with this palette her whole makeup look stayed on all night. So I am supee glad I found an affordable dupe !!
Dunja K.
I love this palette. It has all the shades I prefer, and they are blendable and buttery. Great palette. I only gave 4 stars because of the packaging. The pastic has broke so I can't close it properly and because of that I can't take it with me when I travel.
Pagan B.
Castleford , West Yorkshire
An amazing palette with a wide variety of shades which can be interpreted in to many different looks. All the colours are very pigmented and easy to use. Some of the shades blend out to be quite sheer and leave a lot of drop off but overall it's amazing.
millie B.
Swindon SN2 2SX
The colours in this pallette are amazing ! They are so pigmented and the shimmers are absolutely stunning ! I highly recommend this , it’s easy blending and easy removal , it stays on more or less and is very affordable. Definitely going to pick up some more of these pallette.
Holly g.
This naked chocolate pallet by makeup revolution is amazing! It is really cheap yet really good. There is nothing I dislike about this palette and I think it’s just as good as expensive ones. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to a friend as I absolutely adore this product.
Agata Z.
Not bad eyeshadows good for people who just starting learning how to do make up good price packaging a bit cheap and easy to broke plastic smell good pigmentation but eyeshadows can fall off when you applying will be recommended for people over all ok
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?