BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Eleanor T.
This pallete is a incredible dube for the extremely expensive two faced palettes.The packaging is adoreable and iconicly stands out.It has a easy application unlike other drugstore palletes. I'm certain i will buy this again.
Louise T.
Southampton
#beachbash this product is actually amazing and the pigmentation in the shadows are unreal. This is a huge dupe for the chocolate palate which retails for over 30 pounds where as this only costs 10 the formulation is unbeleavable. They glide on the eye but I would recommend putting a primer on underneath xx
K-popglitter F.
Please look at this pallette it's so pleasing and cute. Chocolate with eyeshadow. It looks so edible. (Please don't eat, seriously don't, in watching you,Stop it) the packaging is sooo cute and satisfying. For someone who likes neutral colours this pallette is for you. 10/10 would recommend and buy again
Rianne P.
Merseyside, Wirral
Love this! The metallic shadows are beautiful when applied with the finger tips (especially the rose gold shadow!) And the matte ones are evenly pigmented. The one problem I have with these shadows are that after the day ends, I find that they have settled into the creases of my eye quite noticeably.
Laura M.
I'm not a huge fan of this palette. The shimmers are nice but many mattes are lacking in pigment. I also find the general colour scheme to be uninspiring. You're gonna wind up creating the same looks again and again. MUR palettes can be so hit and miss and this personally is a miss for me.
Julia V.
I love the colours in this pallete! The packaging is so cute, I don't really like white chocolate but I could not resist the eyeshadow colours. So neutral and brown, perfect for blue eyes like mine. I made a Youtube video about it and people seemed to like the look. Really recommend
Franchine M.
I just don't get The Makeup Revolution hype. I have this palette and if you would like a pigmented look on your eye it takes some time building and blending. I don't appreciate the fallout. There is not a redeeming feature in this palette. My humble opinion do not waste your money.
Poppy S.
This amazing product I absolutely love it's the best
My eye colour is green
I had the best packaging I have ever seen
It is definitely long lasting lasts all day
I would 100% recommend this to everyone
Yanitsa T.
Varna, ['', '', '']
I love this palette! It smells slightly of chocolate and and the package is very cute! It consists matte and shimmer shades which are surprisingly pigmented and blendable! I definitely want to try Chocolate Vice palette!
Victoria. R.
I love this palette. It has a faint chocolate smell which I'm not keen on but the shadows are amazing. I love the neutral chocolate colour and they apply brilliantly. Considering how cheap this palette was, it definitely feels like a high end palette with its might performance
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?