BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Sophie D.
This has some great colours and the pigments are so good. I got this from my local drugstore as I had seen that this was just as good as the too faced version and this was so much cheaper I’m so glad I saved my money and still got something just as good !!!
scarlet s.
This is one of my favourite palettes I own. The price is unbelievable for the product, it is very pigmented and the colours blend easily. I love the whole chocolate bar range especially this one and the chocolate elixer palette. Not widely available, but if you find them you should pick them up as I would compare these shadows to the likes of MAC!
Lydia S.
huddersfield
Good eye shadow palette with a nice range of nudes and the packaging is nice. The shades are pretty pigmented and are easily to apply. They can come of quite easy so don’t last all day and there is fallout in some colours. I would recommend for a beginner palette but would not repurchase.
Kirsty D.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
The price point on the revolution palettes are amazing and some of my favourite high street palettes, this one however is just a little boring for my liking it doensnt have any standout colours but would be perfect for a day to day neutral look.
Azalfa A.
This pallatte has more of a nude and suttle colours which can be used for everyday purpose as well . It also comes with a brush which is a plus point . The pigmentation is quite good , easy to blend . I would recommend this is you want to achieve a natural but pretty look ✨
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
It smells like chocolate and is very sweet. It is a great dupe for the two faced chocolate pallet. It has very pigmented shadows that allows for a seamless blend. I barely use a lot of product and can create many gorgeous eye looks with this. You don't need a lot of product either!
I always recommend this to people as a first pallet to use and to start with as it has very neutral tones , some warm and some cool , it also has some shimmers that complete the look and can also be used for highlighter ✨
Imogen P.
woodbridge
This is probably my favourite drugstore eyeshadow ever! The product is at a good price. The packaging is super cool and amazing, I love it. The eyeshadows inside are really pigmented and beautiful colours. There is a really big mirror inside, which is really nice, also a sponge applicator, which I would prefer if it was a brush instead. I would definitely buy this eyeshadow palette again. I recommend buying this product.
Emily W.
Manchester
Gorgeous pigment and blends like a dream. This palette, the Soph palette, the newtrals 2 reloaded and other MUR palettes are absolutely amazing. They're so cheap and such great dupes for more higher end products. I would 100% opt to buy a MUR palette over a more expensive brand. The pigmentation is just unreal. I urge you to try it.  Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Alexia C.
Ullapool
Super pigmented and easy to blend. Little powdery and gives a little fallout. Super affordable and best palette I’ve found from the drug store brands. I am a repeated user and I’d highly recommend.
Tasha B.
Coronation road, Bestwood village
These palettes are amazing no other word for it !! This was the first palette I bought and started me off on a journey to fleek!
The best part is they are so affordable and super easy peasy to work with-!!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?