BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Naomi C.
I love makeup revolution, the prices are extremely cheap but the quality is brilliant. I bought this palette approximately a month ago and I do like it, there's a good mix of mattes and shimmers. This palette is great for the neutral look lovers but for someone, like me, that can't help but pop a bit of color on, you will need another shadow from elsewhere as this palette is brown!lots and lots of browns! But the smell, pigment and blendability, if that's even a word, of this eyeshadows is far superior than the price tag it comes with.
Selina B.
I am so so so in love with this palette. It just has the most beautiful everyday nude colours and the pigment is amazing. You can make so many different looks. It has shimmery and matte colours which match and blend perfectly together and I just want to wear them everyday again. For such a reasonable price you get such a good product that even has a nice package. Also the mirror is very handy and good and the size of the palette is also perfect. I own a lot of chocolate palettes but I think this is by far the best!
Ludi M.
I think this palette is beautiful colour wise and pigmentation wise. It has a lovely range of neutral brown colours and a range of beautiful shimmers, it is very pigmented but does have fall out especially the shimmer shades. The one thing I dislike about this palette is the packaging the golden bar packaging which I have already reviewed was very pretty, where as the colour of this one makes it look so tacky and cheap. It doesn't look nice at all and I personally think it should come with a brush but that is just personal preference, same thing goes for the golden palette etc I think it should have a brush.
Harriet K.
I would give the revolution naked chocolate palette a 4 star raiting as it had matte and shimmer colours that are very pigmented.the packaging is very nice and it smells of chocolate. I would recommend this product as it gives you a nice natural look Abd I think I've fallen in love with it even though it's my first time using the palette.
Pratiksha P.
Noida
This was only in the option a d the app won't scan my product. But I have the chocolate vice palette. It a great blend of shimmers and mattes. Lobe the quality. Does have a little fallout. But the shades are just amazing and it is my go to palette always. Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Agnieszka P.
Wola, PL
I love brown, taupe and neutral colors on my eyes. When I saw this palette for the first time, I fell in love immediately! Shades are extremely pigmented and long lasting. The packaging makes me hungry! Honestly, It's my favourite budget eyeshadow pallete of all time.
Kay T.
They have tried to replicate the two faced palette but unfortunately it's not that great of a dupe. Yes the packaging is similar and the colours too, but it's not pigmented at all. No that easy to work with either as the shadows are chalky and do not last. I have tried using it with eye primer before hand but it didn't make a significant difference. Maybe I bought one from a bad batch? Unfortunately I wouldn't repurchase to find out.
Nurusha M.
I feel that this is a great drugstore palette for beginners, it's a really good price because it comes with matte shades and shimmer. This is a very neutral palette for an everyday look. I usually see myself using this often. And yes I would buy it again. It smells like chocolate and is commonly known to be a dupe Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. I recommend this product to you.I absolutely love this palette. xx
Katie A.
If you're looking to buy any of the palettes in this range, pick this up! It's a perfect everyday, go-to neutral palette that would suit a variety of skintones and undertones (very deep skin tones may need a few darker singles to make this work). My only complaint is I wish the shimmers applied better without a setting spray. Overall, an amazing quality palette, especially at this price point.
Samantha E.
For some reason these palettes aren't as pigmented or easy to blend as the other makeup revolution palettes. I actually have a couple of the chocolate bar palettes from this brand and they just aren't for me. They are still decent workable palettes for the price but I wouldn't buy again. I would recommend to anyone looking for something to create a more subtle look.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?