BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
How cute is This?! I know it's a dupe of too faced palette but come on, this one looks more like chocolate than theirs. The shadows are really pigmented and it so cheap! X
Emily P.
Oswestry, Shropshire
I bought this palette about 4 Months ago and after discovering it at boots I thought I would give it a try especially with the low price of around £7.99 the first thing that appealed to me was the packaging as it looked like a chocolate bar x the pigmentation is really good and the eyeshadows are nice and creamy, soft and not chalky atall great for beginners and blending different colours together.
I have already bought another chocolate palette and will post a review deffinately worth a buy and amazing for all ages and experience xx
camilla g.
puegnago del garda
Perfect. Base. Palette.
What I love
- price: it's really cheap (€9.99)
- formula: it's like creamy eyeshadow
- pigmentation: AWESOME
- packaging: it's adorable and really high quality
- huge mirror
- color selection: we have matte colors and metallic/glittery colors too! Perfect to take with you if you travel, nude selection that suite every skin tone.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
I can't find the Death by Chocolate, there isn't an entry for it. That's the one I got, NOT the Naked chocolate. The swatches below do not do the colors justice (please excuse my first time swatching). There is one color that doesn't really show up, only because it matches the tone of my arm almost perfectly haha. The colors are pigmented, buttery and apply beautifully. The price point is amazing as it only cost $14 CAD! Smells slightly of chocolate and is apparently a great dupe for the TooFaced chocolate palette. I don't know for sure, I don't own it but I would love to compare the two. Btw the names of the shades are cheeky with names like "Lick me", "bite me"...well you get the idea ;)
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
Si usted está buscando para entrar en el "marrón suave" Urban Decay Naked paleta esquema, esta gran paleta para probar! Los marrones en esta paleta son suaves; Nada demasiado intenso. Los shimmers son geniales; Pigmentado y fácil de recoger. Me gusta usar los colores suaves sobre mi tapa, y utilizar los colores más oscuros para fumar mi pliegue para darle una pequeña dimensión. Si quieres probar un ojo ahumado, seguir adelante y añadir un poco de las sombras más oscuras a lo largo de sus líneas de pestañas. Un buen, suave, marrón es una gran manera de facilitar en el "ojo de humo" mirar sin ir demasiado drástico con el negro. Genial ahorrar en efectivo, bien vale la pena los $ 15. Compré la mía de ULTA en uno de los "comprar uno, obtener una libre" de ventas y recogió un poco más de maquillaje Revolución paletas así
Narimene C.
I cannot put into words how much I love makeup revolution eyeshadows. Not only are they totally inexpensive to buy but the actual pigmentation of the eyeshadows is by far the best of anything I have seen on the drugstore recently. This particular palette consists of a good range of neutral and smokey colours and would suit anyone looking for a good palette for everyday use. Would highly recommend.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Holly R.
talke, stoke on trent
The palette consists of 16 shimmer and matte shades with a neutral theme. ✨shimmers are beautifully metallic and swatch brilliantly! ✨mattes are mostly smooth and pigmented except for the two darker shades which need a bit of building up (same as most darker shadows). ✨easy neutral eye that you can deepen for a more smokey look or keep light and natural.
✨perfect go-to everyday palette for £7.99 on tam beauty or superdrug! ✨this palette was in my July favourites on my YouTube channel too ❤️
Chloe G.
Where do i even start with this palette! Its amazing, the pigments are great and easy to blend. The colours are just great for day looks and you could even make some night looks with using the darker colours in the palette. It has 16 shades and two of the colours are bigger. I think these are highlighting colours. For only £7.99 you get a beautiful palette that is like a chocolate bar, a big mirror and a makeup brush but i have lost mine. So this palette is perfect for people who love natural looking eye makeup.
Courtney R.
Got this as a Christmas gift. The packaging of the eye shadow palette is so cute and an exact dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes. I love this brand and eye shadow  palette. It really reminds me of colors my girl Kylie Jenner would use for an everyday look, also has similar colours in this palette to her kyshadow bronze palette. You can create many looks with this palette. Incredible pigmentation.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?