BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Nia S.
St Helens, St Helens
A favourite pallette of mine: the Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette is stunning! With more nude shades (but with darker shades and a burgundy matt to die for) it is a necessary in my bag. If anything pops up, I can make a look out of this easily, whether a slightly grungier, going out look, or an easy going look.
If looking for darker shades or more coloured shades, I'd say trying a different chocolate pallette (because they cover all bases), but if looking for a classic, neutral look, they have you covered.
With being vegan friendly and not animal tested, the brand has also been a pioneer in leading the way against animal testing.
Being an affordable pallette at the quality and pigmentation of a high end product, I'd never not recommend it.
Eline M.
Hasselt
I use this palette almost everyday when I want a warm make-up look. I have three different glasses, one is blue, one grey and one copper and at all three glasses I can use this palette to make a beautiful everyday make-up look. This palette you can also use for a party of just everyday, also when you have a lazy day and you just want to look al little bit better you can use this palette. From the chocolat palettes I have three and I love all the palettes, you can create so many different looks with it and I just love it! And best of all you can find it in the drugstore!
Marly W.
United Kingdom
This pallete is great for a smokey eye and just great for many natural and dramatic looks.

The colours are all pigmented, but the glittery shades are harder to get a good payoff but with enough work you can get a beautiful look.

I paid £10 from Superdrug and for how good these pallete's are I thought it would be more expensive.

Overall I completely recommend this pallete and all of the other chocolate bar pallete's from makeup revolution/ I heart makeup.
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This palette smells amazing and is a really good dupe for top faves chocolate palette , blends like an absolute dream and the eyeshadows are so pigmented it hurts! Doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and is worth what you pay for it!
Didi D.
Los Angeles
Colores bonitos, todos nudes para looks naturales perfectos.
Las sombras son un poco polvorientas pero para su precio (al menos en españa son 10 euros) son muy buenas, pigmentan bien, se funden bien, es una buena compra.
(Tengo al menos 3 paletas de esta colección, algunas dobles de paletas de Too Faced).
Chloe G.
Govan, Glasgow
Hollyyyyy Grailllll. The colours and the pigmentation of this palette are absolutely beautiful, they blend out so nicely and they are really buildable. There are so many looks in this one palette and I would recommend these to anyone on any budget because they are such great quality for the price!!
Chloe H.
United kindom
This pallete is at the top with one of my faves I like this better than some of the too faced pallete however there is a little bit of fallout but you would expect that at such a low price this is my second pallete and I would defo buy again once all used up x
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
The colours in this palette are amazing and the packaging is lovely. It resembles the Too faced palettes. Pigmentation is great and has lovely application onto the eyelids. Some really lovely shades that can create some beautiful looks but not too overpowering. Very neutral
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
I bought this palette from a makeup shop for a very affordable price while on vacation last year in Poland. What drew me to it, was actually the adorable packaging! Not only is it cute, it reminded me of a high-end product that would be carried in Sephora! And so, I didn't hesitate to purchase-- I opened up the tester and the colours were gorgeous! I currently use it almost everyday when applying my makeup, and there are a great amount of colours to pick from! To add, it also applies easily onto my eyelids with the colour being noticeable. I highly recommend this product!
Isobel G.
Berkshire
i really love this palette, it is so nice and has a great variety of mattes and shimmers, i use it all the time, lovely packaging, so cheap and well worth its money, bought it from Superdrug over here in the UK, i would definitely buy it again and would recommend
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?