BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Jasmine T.
grimsby
From what I’ve seen on YouTube and the reviews they have done, I’m really wanting this palette. It seems so good and the quality has been said as amazing! Long lasting and super pigmented. Can’t wait to get my hands on this.
Imogen P.
woodbridge
This is probably my favourite drugstore eyeshadow ever! The product is at a good price. The packaging is super cool and amazing, I love it. The eyeshadows inside are really pigmented and beautiful colours. There is a really big mirror inside, which is really nice, also a sponge applicator, which I would prefer if it was a brush instead. I would definitely buy this eyeshadow palette again. I recommend buying this product.
Emily F.
lancashire
I love this pallet first of all because the packaging is gorges and it also smells quite nice the eyeshadows in this pallet are very neutral ever day tones and are super pigmented and it also has a mirror the only thing I don’t get is why they put that brush in because makeup revolution know how to make good brushes when it comes to this it’s just not useful❤️
abbie p.
Buy buy and but literally all I can say is go and buy if you don’t have this you’re missing it I use this palette all the time I’ve had to repurchase it because it’s amazing for everyday looks it’s so beautiful the colours have amazing pigments to them it’s so cheap and honestly you’re getting more than what you actually pay I definitely recommend this
Mia H.
I love this palette. It has a great mix of warm and cool toned shadows. There are a lot of matte potential crease colours and gorgeous, shimmery shades. It has a massive mirror and they smell just like chocolate!
Rhea V.
Wolverhampton
A lovey pallete which has natural everyday matte and shimmer shades. This palette is so versatile that I can wear it to school for more natural look, or build up and create a daytime look with it. For the prize the quality is not the best but is good. I would recommend for people that are experimenting with make up, all people that have slightly tighter budget
Sara G.
This palette is great! It has the best nude shades which are my go to options on most occasions. It blends well,with little to no fall out and it had a faint chocolate smell (which is fine). The outside is beautiful and sturdy. I really enjoy it! The only con was it almost took a month to get to me. Other than that I'm so glad purchased it!
Mia💍🥀 M.
This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and I love it for a simple eyeshadow look that you want to take long doing. All the shades are beautiful and blend stunningly. The package is also really pretty and creative. I didn’t give it five starts because I don’t typically go for it to do an eyeshadow look but I still love it.
Marta W.
Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire
Very similar to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette but for much less! Bought it in Superdrug when they had 20% off for students so it was a bargain! The fall out is quite annoying as I get the colour all under my eyes but the colour give off is great and for that price you can’t really complain
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
I have the peaches version and it my holy grail palette. I can create so many looks from it, everyday to going out on the town and everything in between. It's a good dupe for too faced and it lasts just as long as is very pigmented. If you need to pick one item to buy from the collection this is it!!!!!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?