BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cyan R.
Tucson
Good value I had to import it so it wasn't convenient but I thought it was a good dupe and the shadows are decent. It's not high end but beats most drug store makeup.
Chelsea R.
The packaging on this product is adorable. The shades are perfect for an everyday natural look. They shadows are pigmented and blend easily. Very affordable as well.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
I only have the Death By Chocolate (darker of the three) palette so this review pertains to that and that only. I really like this palette. For only $15 and tax, this palette mimicks a revolutionary icon of a product, and in my opinion, is more pigmented than the original! It's a wonderful beginner's palette for sure. There are matte and shimmer shades, blending and transition shades, and plenty of them to choose from. I do find, however, that the shimmer shades are more likely to fade away without some kind of lid primer (I highly recommend the Nyx primer) and the mattes are a little chalky and sometimes blend out a little weird. This is in my top three on the go palettes to take with me anywhere because it's just so versatile.
Gemini M.
Amazing neutral eyeshadows! They have matte and glitter shades and the mirror that comes in the top of the palette is great. Use some eyeshadow primer and they blend great and are amazingly pigmented. I don't know why they include those crappy sponge applicators because they suck. Lol Just make sure you have a great brush to use and this palette will be a quick favorite to use.
Damaris T.
Super impressed with this eye shadow palette! It was only 15 dollars which is a steal in my book. I didn't know quite what to expect when I purchased this but I actually was so impressed! The eye shadows are mainly a hit, except for just about 2 or 3 shades that come off more sheer. The rest of them have amazing pigmentation and blend out beautifully! The colors are super nice and I definitely want to try the other versions of these palettes that they have. Definitely a great, inexpensive eyeshadow palette!
Julie® G.
Downers grove
I own this palette amazing eyeshadows they are so easy to apply and very pigmented I have hazel eyes and they look so beautiful on me and my sister has brown eyes and also very beautiful. I would buy this it's only $15 at ulta very affordable and I think it smells a little like white chocolate but people say it does
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
The shimmer shades in this palette are super pigmented. Unfortunately, the matte shades are not nearly as pigmented. You can still build up the matte shades but it takes a few layers to get it to a good shade on the eyes. Over all though, the palette is really nice for the price. I also think the packaging is super adorable!
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
I actually have the Chocolate Love palette, but it wasn't an option.  I just got this and have started to play with it.  So far, the shade "Flavour" is a nice, under the brow highlight shade and "Sweet" is a beautiful inner eye corner highlight.  The colors look a bit darker than they appeared in the pictures, but so far, I haven't had any problems.  They do seem to work best wet.  I spray them with a setting spray to help them glide on more pigmented than with a dry brush.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
These shades looked beautiful in the pan, but were slightly chalky when applied. Using a white primer underneath made the shades very vibrant and beautiful. But man, the best part about this is the packaging! Look at how lovely!! I would not repurchase this one, but have repurchased the pink chocolate and chocolate vice.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I have Lorac unzipped. One day i stopped at ULTA and I was immediately drawn to this Makeup Revolution version. I think these colors are gorgeous. Back to Lorac Unzipped this is a dupe for the unzipped palettes. The formula is good but not great like Lorac. This price point is amazing if it's the colors you love. I mean the quality is good for the price. If you can't afford Lorac try this. For drugstore palettes I think Mur all the way.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?