BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Amy F.
north wales
this is my daily go to pallet I LOVE it!! the colours blend lovely together and there isn't a colour in there that you wonder which one to work it with. if paired with their eye primer this will last me all day! the price was brill and left me change to buy a lipstick ūüėČ the applicator you get with it isn't worth using but I use my brushes anyway. can't wait to get this in other colours!
Layla ūüćč.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
These shadows are beautiful for the price you are paying however I just find this pallet boring and this would be a lovely palette if it had a pop of colour somewhere as I already have all these colours in other palettes, but that’s just my personal preference. I’d continue to use makeup revolution palettes as they’re so good for the price you are paying
Eline M.
Hasselt
I use this palette almost everyday when I want a warm make-up look. I have three different glasses, one is blue, one grey and one copper and at all three glasses I can use this palette to make a beautiful everyday make-up look. This palette you can also use for a party of just everyday, also when you have a lazy day and you just want to look al little bit better you can use this palette. From the chocolat palettes I have three and I love all the palettes, you can create so many different looks with it and I just love it! And best of all you can find it in the drugstore!
Vik M.
Good pallette, affordable, easily available. These come in so many variations, with different colour tones and choices to suit everyone. Slight smell of chocolate but not overpowering or off putting. The shadows are good, very pigmented especially the shimmer shades which have great payoff, I find best to apply the shimmers with my finger. Easy to blend and good selection of finishes.
Marly W.
United Kingdom
This pallete is great for a smokey eye and just great for many natural and dramatic looks.

The colours are all pigmented, but the glittery shades are harder to get a good payoff but with enough work you can get a beautiful look.

I paid £10 from Superdrug and for how good these pallete's are I thought it would be more expensive.

Overall I completely recommend this pallete and all of the other chocolate bar pallete's from makeup revolution/ I heart makeup.
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This palette smells amazing and is a really good dupe for top faves chocolate palette , blends like an absolute dream and the eyeshadows are so pigmented it hurts! Doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and is worth what you pay for it!
Didi D.
Los Angeles
Colores bonitos, todos nudes para looks naturales perfectos.
Las sombras son un poco polvorientas pero para su precio (al menos en espa√Īa son 10 euros) son muy buenas, pigmentan bien, se funden bien, es una buena compra.
(Tengo al menos 3 paletas de esta colección, algunas dobles de paletas de Too Faced).
Ella L.
Preston
One of my favourite palettes of all time! Great everyday shadows! This palette is amazing for beginners who want to start creating some smokey eyes, natural cut creases etc. I defo recommend this product to everyone who loves to college the chocolate bar palettes and they‚Äôre so cute and colourful ‚̧ԳŹ
Chloe G.
Govan, Glasgow
Hollyyyyy Grailllll. The colours and the pigmentation of this palette are absolutely beautiful, they blend out so nicely and they are really buildable. There are so many looks in this one palette and I would recommend these to anyone on any budget because they are such great quality for the price!!
Cansu A.
Mersin
The shadows are pigmented, and it is easy to apply. They blend well which is everything I want from an eyeshadow palette. Revolution is generally has good quality products, and in this palette you can clearly see this. You can do few looks with this and you have every color to do a neutral look.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?

back