BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ester B.
Me encanta! Es la paleta que yo uso y sinceramente tiene unos colores preciosos. Son tonalidades calidas y suaves y la forma de tableta de chocolate es genial. Es muy cómoda porque no es muy grande ni muy pequeña y tiene un gran espejo. La brocha que viene no es muy útil pero es indiferente. Los colores vienen nombrados y está muy guay.
Sharon G.
Uddingston
Absolutely love everything about this palette. The colours are beautiful and pigmented, they apply and blend easily and it's one of my favourite pallets to date. I love the packaging it's very cute and just looks so lovely. Highly recommend this pallets for anyone.
Fia J.
London
I love this palette a lot, it’s probably my favourite that I have at the moment. It’s very pigmented which is good. And I like the colours too. I really recommend buying it.
Melissa V.
Zaandam
I love this palette. I like the mirror inside, and its nice to travel with or take it with you if youre going somewhere. The browns and the shimmers go very well with eachother and the colour blend nicely. I grab this palette a lot for the dailey looks!
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
I have the gold bar and rose gold bar chocolate palette and my god it is beautiful in all ways. They smell divine! The colours are pure beautiful so pigmented and sooo glittery/ shimmery and foil like. It's the perfect palette for your ott looks ♡♡
Caroline S.
Great for the price . Eyeshadow payoff is good. I love a brown shade smokey eye and this pallette is perfect for this. Large mirror in lid, the whole product feels good quality compared to some other cheaper pallettes. Would highly recommend.
Danielle M.
rathfarnham
Love this pallet got it for a Christmas present so don’t know where it was bought! Very easy to use and great pigment when using it and very easy to blend I would least use this product every day as I do my make up daily smells so nice too!
Paige H.
This palette is gorgeous and smells like chocolate!
The pigmentation and formula is so good for the price of the palette. They are so cheap yet still really good. One of the Best high street palettes I've ever tried.
👑Aiden👑 W.
Middlesbrough
OMG! This pallete Legit smells like chocolate no lie! And the big nets in the shadows are a definite wow! I bought mine at my local Superdrug, the price for it is definitely well spent buying more of their makeup soon...
Lindy R.
This is really good for creating more natural eye looks and smokey eyes. The packaging is super cute and it comes with a mirror. The pigment is amazing and the eyeshadow is easy to blend. I love the full i heart makeup collection.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?