BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
scarlet s.
This is one of my favourite palettes I own. The price is unbelievable for the product, it is very pigmented and the colours blend easily. I love the whole chocolate bar range especially this one and the chocolate elixer palette. Not widely available, but if you find them you should pick them up as I would compare these shadows to the likes of MAC!
Lydia S.
huddersfield
Good eye shadow palette with a nice range of nudes and the packaging is nice. The shades are pretty pigmented and are easily to apply. They can come of quite easy so don’t last all day and there is fallout in some colours. I would recommend for a beginner palette but would not repurchase.
Kirsty D.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
The price point on the revolution palettes are amazing and some of my favourite high street palettes, this one however is just a little boring for my liking it doensnt have any standout colours but would be perfect for a day to day neutral look.
Alice M.
poole
This is a really affordable palette at just around £8. The pigment of the palette is amazing and I’d compare this to the naked pallets as the consistency is there. Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Sinead O.
Hawley, Dartford
These eyeshadow palettes are a great dupe for the two faced chocolate palettes. The eyeshadows have such amazing pigmentation once you build it up. I have no purchased 4 of the revolution palettes and I love them! Will definitely being grabbing some more.
Alexia C.
Ullapool
Super pigmented and easy to blend. Little powdery and gives a little fallout. Super affordable and best palette I’ve found from the drug store brands. I am a repeated user and I’d highly recommend.
abbie p.
Buy buy and but literally all I can say is go and buy if you don’t have this you’re missing it I use this palette all the time I’ve had to repurchase it because it’s amazing for everyday looks it’s so beautiful the colours have amazing pigments to them it’s so cheap and honestly you’re getting more than what you actually pay I definitely recommend this
Mia H.
I love this palette. It has a great mix of warm and cool toned shadows. There are a lot of matte potential crease colours and gorgeous, shimmery shades. It has a massive mirror and they smell just like chocolate!
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
I have the peaches version and it my holy grail palette. I can create so many looks from it, everyday to going out on the town and everything in between. It's a good dupe for too faced and it lasts just as long as is very pigmented. If you need to pick one item to buy from the collection this is it!!!!!
Lusiana I.
menen
This product is forsure worth the money. It looks good, smells awesome, pigmentation is also good and its not chalky at all!
I have blue eyes and the colors fit me perfectly.
After using this palete for a couple of times Im going to buy the other versions too.
I would recomand this !
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?