BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
It smells like chocolate and is very sweet. It is a great dupe for the two faced chocolate pallet. It has very pigmented shadows that allows for a seamless blend. I barely use a lot of product and can create many gorgeous eye looks with this. You don't need a lot of product either!
I always recommend this to people as a first pallet to use and to start with as it has very neutral tones , some warm and some cool , it also has some shimmers that complete the look and can also be used for highlighter ✨
Emily W.
Manchester
Gorgeous pigment and blends like a dream. This palette, the Soph palette, the newtrals 2 reloaded and other MUR palettes are absolutely amazing. They're so cheap and such great dupes for more higher end products. I would 100% opt to buy a MUR palette over a more expensive brand. The pigmentation is just unreal. I urge you to try it.  Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Danii H.
Walton On The Naze, AL
The colours in this pallette litterally call out my name! I love how many of the shades just work together, theres no random crazy colour in there that just wont work with the rest. They blend beautifully together with awesome pigmentation and for the price??? Really i'd pick this over some pallettes that are triple the money. PERFECT collection on nudes in a super unique packaging. Win.
Fahima A.
Birmingham
This pallete is an amazing dupe for the two faced chocolate pallete. It has extremely pigmented shadows which makes it easy to get a seamless blend for the perfect look. It has shimmers as well as mattes and several different looks can be created with this pallete. It is also one of the palettes for which you can say that a little goes a long way. Best of all it smells just like the two faced chocolate pallete. Chocolatey and sweet.
I would recommend this to people as a beginners pallete because it contains neutral tones which are easy to work with. Some warm and some are cooler. A multipurpose use for this palette is that some shimmers can be used used as a highlighter.
Amy F.
north wales
this is my daily go to pallet I LOVE it!! the colours blend lovely together and there isn't a colour in there that you wonder which one to work it with. if paired with their eye primer this will last me all day! the price was brill and left me change to buy a lipstick 😉 the applicator you get with it isn't worth using but I use my brushes anyway. can't wait to get this in other colours!
Emily F.
lancashire
I love this pallet first of all because the packaging is gorges and it also smells quite nice the eyeshadows in this pallet are very neutral ever day tones and are super pigmented and it also has a mirror the only thing I don’t get is why they put that brush in because makeup revolution know how to make good brushes when it comes to this it’s just not useful❤️
emie c.
I got this palette for only £7.99 its so affordable and for the price i was quite shock pigmented it is. Its blendable and definitely would recommend this specially if your only practicing how to do makeup and don't wanna spend to much money on eyeshadow palette then i recommend this cause the shadows are very pigmented. I got mine from tambeauty websit
Eline M.
Hasselt
I use this palette almost everyday when I want a warm make-up look. I have three different glasses, one is blue, one grey and one copper and at all three glasses I can use this palette to make a beautiful everyday make-up look. This palette you can also use for a party of just everyday, also when you have a lazy day and you just want to look al little bit better you can use this palette. From the chocolat palettes I have three and I love all the palettes, you can create so many different looks with it and I just love it! And best of all you can find it in the drugstore!
Vik M.
Good pallette, affordable, easily available. These come in so many variations, with different colour tones and choices to suit everyone. Slight smell of chocolate but not overpowering or off putting. The shadows are good, very pigmented especially the shimmer shades which have great payoff, I find best to apply the shimmers with my finger. Easy to blend and good selection of finishes.
Rhea V.
Wolverhampton
A lovey pallete which has natural everyday matte and shimmer shades. This palette is so versatile that I can wear it to school for more natural look, or build up and create a daytime look with it. For the prize the quality is not the best but is good. I would recommend for people that are experimenting with make up, all people that have slightly tighter budget
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?