BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Love this palette, it's filled with lots of neutral browns and golden shimmers, which is great for my brown eyes . Easy to make any everyday look or take it to a sultry side. The shadows are easy to blend out and pretty pigmented . Definitely a great palette for beginners
Malia B.
Tega Cay
This eyeshadow palette is an amazing palette for if you are just going out for a date with you girlfriends or even just going to dinner with friends. You can blend it really well with any colors in the same palette or even a different one.
Alicia L.
This is a nice texture it feels nice and that has and I just about every other week I just ran out of their room warm if they could improve anything it would probably be the Packaging to make it look like the actual two faced chocolate bar but I would buy again
Kelsi S.
I bought this eyeshadow palette after reading good reviews of it online, and I'm so glad I did! I love the colors in this palette. They're all so pretty. And they blend together beautifully. You can go light for day, or smoky for night. Definitely recommend it.
Char S.
I just bought this on a whim and I’m so happy I did! The colors are long lasting and I love the transition colors. I’ve already used this like five times and I don’t think I’m going to ever stop using it. I would definitely recommend this!
Michelle D.
DENVER, CO
Love this so much a cheaper option than the naked chocolate bars they have other varieties in this aswell I personally have the pallet with the brown shimmers and shades creamy bendable and with a primer long lasting
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is by far one of my favorite pallets! I received it as a gift from a friend and I am so impressed with it. It is a good mix of matte shades as well as shimmer shades and they’re surprisingly pigmented, definitely good for both day and night looks!
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this versatile pallet!! I have Too Faced pallet as well but, death by chocolate actually wears longer!! Too Faced blends better but, to save over $30 a little elbow grease is worth it!!
Tiffany D.
Colors are highly pigments, and the price is very affordable. Amazing dupe but does need a little extra blend time as the formula is a bit gritty compared to higher end paletts.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Good value I had to import it so it wasn't convenient but I thought it was a good dupe and the shadows are decent. It's not high end but beats most drug store makeup.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?