BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Vanesa M.
As soon as I heard that Makeup Revolution's I Heart Makeup palette ($13.17) was a dupe for Too Faced's insanely popular Chocolate Bar palette ($49), I had to see for myself. I ended up ordering the Death by Chocolate palette by mistake (see my review here) which is similar but not an exact dupe. Then I went back and ordered I Heart Chocolate and it finally came in this week. So here, I'm going to compare it to the Chocolate Bar and see how it stacks up!

Outer Packaging:
I think Too Faced's box is nicer...its really pretty and looks like a gourmet chocolate bar wrapper.

Both companies have the shades displayed on the back, but again, I like Too Faced's version that actually says the names, plus it's just visually more appealing.

Compact:
Both compacts are designed to look like a bar of chocolate, but I actually like the half-melted look of Makeup Revolution's version a little more. They both feel very weighty and sturdy so neither one of them feels cheap.

Inside:
Too Faced's Chocolate Bar has a clear film over the shades displaying their names and a decent-sized mirror.

Add caption
Makeup Revolution's I Heart Chocolate also has a clear plastic film with the shade names, but the difference here is the large mirror that takes up the entire lid of the palette. I like this a lot better!

Shades:
Both contain 16 shades and they're pretty much in the exact same order with the exception of the first two. The Too Faced palette starts out with the dark green shimmer shade with the long beige highlight shade next. In the Makeup Revolution palette, these shades are reversed. Other than that, you can see by looking at the two together just how similar the shades are!
Alyssa L.
One of my top favorites out of all the chocolate bar palettes they have. It’s great for simple everyday looks as-well as dramatic looks. Packaging is cute. And it’s very affordable. The formula is really good and easy to blend out.
Alyssa H.
I really like this neutral color palette. I have been searching for a long time and so when this went on sale I snagged it up. The colors are gorgeous but not super saturated. It’s great for a relaxed or more natural makeup day.
Andrea S.
These colors are beautiful. A great alternative to its high end counter part. Unfortunately the color pay off is not that great. I find myself having to go back to the color often. There’s also a few colors that look really similar to each other.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
So overall I really like this palette and the colors. It stay put through the day. I use fix plus with the shimmer shades. I paid 12 for mine on sale at ulta. For the pricing I was very happy.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Good little palette. My sister bought it for me because she said Makeup Revolution has great dupe eyeshadows! I am not just extremely impressed, but I do enjoy having it in my makeup bag.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are super affordable, easy to blend and have just as much pigmentation as many high end eyeshadows out there you can find these at Ulta, I would definitely recommend getting these
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I love the colors in this palette. They’re very simple and my go to kind of colors. The matter are pretty decent, the shimmers aren’t the best. The palette smells alright but the scent isn’t overwhelming which I liked. Overall it’s an okay palette, I have ones I prefer more but for the price it’s worth it.
Kenz T.
Evansville
not my favorite brand to buy eyeshadow palettes from. theres not a whole lot of pigmentation in them. i prefer other of their products rather than their eyeshadow palettes
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
All makeup revolution palettes are creamy and easy to blend, but this palette is my least favorite because of the color scheme, it’s cool tone but also plays with rose gold. I wish there was some type of wow factor with the palette like a brighter gold or an intense silver.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?