BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Morgan l.
Fremont MI
The shadows are pigmented but not too pigmented. They blend easily and they don't lose too much intensity in the bedding process.
chloë B.
I like this palette very Mach. The pigmentation thooo. The colors are gorgeous. This is absolutely my everyday eyeshadow palette.
Naira M.
Logan, UT
I would love to have this product I love chocolate and I have a pallet from too face I like to know if is comparable to this one
Natalie H.
Bangor
I do like this palette and can get a very natural look with it. However I do wish there was a bold color or two in the palette.
I would love to have this product I'm new to the makeup kingdom and I think I would need this to help me get better at makeup.
Jaziri P.
Coachella
this is a really nice pallet from the outside and inside it's just beautiful . It works nice the swatches are just beautiful
Halen M.
Greenville, SC
This is the best product ever. I only purchased for occasions but I can't put this product down. The colors are magnificent.
Courtney S.
I love this pallete! Such a great dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar pallete! A nice price for such pigmented eye shadows!
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
I really love this eyeshadow!! It goes on & blends so well & is super pigmented. The best part is it's super cheap, only $15!
Jayne H.
Great palettes! All the chocolate bar palettes are amazing. They are worth getting them all. Pigmented and beautifully made.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?