BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
if you’ve been wanting to try out the too faced chocolate palette you should definitely buy this! It’s an exact dupe! These colors blend out beautifully!
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
I love all the colors it is a great palette! Any palette with the shimmer is a favorite of mine ☺️ I bought mine at ulta and I use it for any occasion
Briana O.
I have 3 of these palettes and the packaging is super cute and sturdy. There are a lot of nude colors, which can be nice to have all in one palette.
Hailey M.
newcastle
Use everyday, the neutral tones are amazing and you can blend almost all of them and they look amazing, good mix between shimmery and matte shadows.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
The colors are good just way over priced when you can get the same item at Walmart for the same quality. So product is same just cheaper elsewhere.
Andrea N.
I use this palette as my go to for transitioning colors, but I feel most palettes have these as basics. It's a bit powdery for me, but still great.
Tiffany B.
I love the palette colors, browns, golds and nudes always look great on brown eyes! I love the compact and the pigment really shows on the eyelids!
Yuliana F.
Culver, OR
I just got this pallet about a month ago bland I'm in. Love w it I use it all time love the color I always like light color more of natural look
Raven H.
Statesville, NC
I have all of the chocolate bar palettes from this brand and I love them. The pigmentation is awesome. These are some of my favorite palettes.
Mariah S.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?

back