BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Zuleyma D.
I have the naked chocolate and it's so gorgeous !!! The colors are pigment and are easy too blend.You can easily create many different looks I would totally recommend this !!
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
I love it very neutral colors plus the shimmer ones go great !! And very easy powder doesn't get all over my face when putting the eyeshadow on. Last forever !! I swear I use the same two colors all the time and I still have plenty
Larissa L.
Lawton, MI
Personally, I don't have this eyeshadow pallet, but my friend doe and it's really good quality for the price. Very pigmented and blends really well. It's also a great dupe for the Too Faced chocolate bar pallet so if your been wanted that pallet but don't really want to spend a lot of money this is a great dupe!:)
Khadija K.
Oh My. My fav is here.. this is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever by makeup revolution.. I mean honestly it has some amazing nudes in the palette and as I love coffee shades I love this
Jocelyn G.
Seeing this makeup eyeshadow makes me want to have because never in my life have I ever had a good eyeshadow kit that actually looks good on me I have herd a lot of good complements about this product.
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
I absolutely love this pallette!! The colours are gorgeous, the pigment is amazing!! Especially with a nice base underneath. My everyday pallette!! I love it.
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
These shadows are actually pretty good for the price. They're pigmented and blend well. The shadows are long lasting and really pretty. It's a nice palette.
Gabrielle A.
Birmingham
LOVE makeup Revolution, but this one kind of fell flat. Not as great as I expected. Wish there was a little more color differentiation or more color choices.
casey n.
Newark
Purchased at: Amazon
I like all the makeup revolution palettes. they are cheap & typically have nice neutral colors in them for every day looks, easy to blend & pretty pigmented
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Omg the makeup revolution chocolate palettes are out of this world!!! I'm currently adding all of them to my makeup collection! The eyeshadows are gorgeous!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?