BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Larissa L.
Lawton, MI
Personally, I don't have this eyeshadow pallet, but my friend doe and it's really good quality for the price. Very pigmented and blends really well. It's also a great dupe for the Too Faced chocolate bar pallet so if your been wanted that pallet but don't really want to spend a lot of money this is a great dupe!:)
Khadija K.
Oh My. My fav is here.. this is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever by makeup revolution.. I mean honestly it has some amazing nudes in the palette and as I love coffee shades I love this
Jocelyn G.
Seeing this makeup eyeshadow makes me want to have because never in my life have I ever had a good eyeshadow kit that actually looks good on me I have herd a lot of good complements about this product.
Cassidy G.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this pallette!! The colours are gorgeous, the pigment is amazing!! Especially with a nice base underneath. My everyday pallette!! I love it.
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
These shadows are actually pretty good for the price. They're pigmented and blend well. The shadows are long lasting and really pretty. It's a nice palette.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This is a super affordable pallet to dupe some higher end makeup brands.it is ok decent pigmented and works well if you are just starting out or on a budget.
Gabrielle A.
Birmingham
LOVE makeup Revolution, but this one kind of fell flat. Not as great as I expected. Wish there was a little more color differentiation or more color choices.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Omg the makeup revolution chocolate palettes are out of this world!!! I'm currently adding all of them to my makeup collection! The eyeshadows are gorgeous!
Tyler T.
I highly recommend this product ! Especially to beginners ! It compares to others well! Very nice packaging love the gold ! I bought mine online for $15 !
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I bought this not too long ago I really liked the colors in this palette, it was at a very reasonable price. I have a few eye shadow palettes that I love.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?