BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Taylor M.
I absolutely love makeup revolution products! They are so pigmented, beautiful colors to pick from, cute packaging. I will always buy this brand. It's easy to apply & well worth the money!
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Naked chocolate Eyeshadow Palette is one of many palettes that I really love! The colors are amazing! I love it because it can last all day and still look like a million bucks ! I really recommend this product!
Dyani H.
This palette is great is you're on a budget. The mattes can be built up, but the shimmers aren't to intense. It's perfect for everyday. It also smells pretty great!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Beautiful and affordable dupe for the Lorac Unzipped palette.
If you are interested in pretty rose gold colors but don't want to spend a load of money this is for you.
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
I'm so in love with this pallet! I think it's amazing for somebody who is just getting started with makeup because the colors are so easy to work with! I really recommend this product!
Courtney F.
Longview, WA
I love too faced products. They are so good, super pigmented! And these colors are so beautiful. Great nude colors for an everyday look! The eye shadow last on my eyes all day! I have to buy all of the too faced palette because they're so good!
Peyton B.
Mobile, AL
This Palette is AMAZING! I absolutely love it. If you think about buying this product don't think any longer it is absolutely perfect. And this is for all skin tones.
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
I love it very neutral colors plus the shimmer ones go great !! And very easy powder doesn't get all over my face when putting the eyeshadow on. Last forever !! I swear I use the same two colors all the time and I still have plenty
Larissa L.
Lawton, MI
Personally, I don't have this eyeshadow pallet, but my friend doe and it's really good quality for the price. Very pigmented and blends really well. It's also a great dupe for the Too Faced chocolate bar pallet so if your been wanted that pallet but don't really want to spend a lot of money this is a great dupe!:)
Khadija K.
Oh My. My fav is here.. this is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever by makeup revolution.. I mean honestly it has some amazing nudes in the palette and as I love coffee shades I love this
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?