BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Alejandra M.
Calexico, CA
This is my go-to every single day palette!! The colors blend so easily and makes the application perfect. 100% worth the purchase. They can last all day and night if used with any primer. Thinking about buying more chocolate palettes
Joy S.
Love this pallet! It's literally my go to pallet to bring on the go. The packaging is pretty, good color payoff, it has mattes, shimmers everything. You can do several looks just with this one pallet. ❤ it.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Love love love! I don't think I can say enough good things about this palette. It's super pigmented. The colors blend like a dream. I also love this for more neutral looks. It really is amazing. Love it!
Taylor M.
I absolutely love makeup revolution products! They are so pigmented, beautiful colors to pick from, cute packaging. I will always buy this brand. It's easy to apply & well worth the money!
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Naked chocolate Eyeshadow Palette is one of many palettes that I really love! The colors are amazing! I love it because it can last all day and still look like a million bucks ! I really recommend this product!
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
I'm so in love with this pallet! I think it's amazing for somebody who is just getting started with makeup because the colors are so easy to work with! I really recommend this product!
Peyton B.
Mobile, AL
This Palette is AMAZING! I absolutely love it. If you think about buying this product don't think any longer it is absolutely perfect. And this is for all skin tones.
Courtney F.
Longview, WA
I love too faced products. They are so good, super pigmented! And these colors are so beautiful. Great nude colors for an everyday look! The eye shadow last on my eyes all day! I have to buy all of the too faced palette because they're so good!
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
I love it very neutral colors plus the shimmer ones go great !! And very easy powder doesn't get all over my face when putting the eyeshadow on. Last forever !! I swear I use the same two colors all the time and I still have plenty
Larissa L.
Lawton, MI
Personally, I don't have this eyeshadow pallet, but my friend doe and it's really good quality for the price. Very pigmented and blends really well. It's also a great dupe for the Too Faced chocolate bar pallet so if your been wanted that pallet but don't really want to spend a lot of money this is a great dupe!:)
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?