BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
the shadow is creamy, pigmented, blends well, has great transition colors, and the packaging is super cute. the only down is there aren't matte shades in it like it says. you can find this product at ultra though for $15 or so. it's pretty inexpensive, so i would say it's worth it.
Maggie J.
Niles, MI
The product isn't too bad but it is necessary to use a primer for sure. The colors aren't bad and the pigment is great. I also love that it is so cheap. I've got brown eyes so it didn't really make my eyes pop but it's a great for a highlight below the brow bone.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Picked this up at my local ulta ! I got the darker chocolate pallet I guess you could call it bc I didn't want to spend a ton on the too faced chocolate one. The color pay off is so amazing . They have shimmer and matte shimmer colors. They are super blendable as well
Kenya H.
Colors are amazing and super pigmented, at a very affordable drug store price, you can find it at ulta along with all of their other products, great conditions I would definitely recommend it. It's amazing!!!!!
Katie C.
I was pleasantly surprised by the creamy texture and the pigmentation from these shadows. I for some reason I saw more pigment when applying with a brush then with a finger. With a simple primer I can get these shadows to last pretty much all day.
Elmaz B.
Columbus, MS
I absolutely love Makeup Revolution.  All of their products are very pigmented and very affordable with the quality of a major name brand.  My favorites are their eyeshadows like this one and their highlighting pallet.  I also love their kip kit!
Stefanie J.
I love it!! I can really create looks, to go with pretty much ANY outfit! I usually use the "mattes" during the day, while at work.. good pigmentation, some fallout. I bought two, and I'm glad I did lol!!
Liz M.
Such a fan of these. The shimmer eye shadows have a great pigmentation, so do the mattes but the shimmers are so beautiful. It is a great size as well and affordable! The shadows have a creamy texture, not too powdery. And they are easy to blend.
Alejandra M.
Calexico, CA
This is my go-to every single day palette!! The colors blend so easily and makes the application perfect. 100% worth the purchase. They can last all day and night if used with any primer. Thinking about buying more chocolate palettes
Jesse R.
Saint Paul, MN
Great pigments! Very soft shadows. It's matte with shimmery, the color payoff is even better than too faced on some of the colors i really enjoyed it plus the palette you can find for around $15 on ulta or you can buy on amazon
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?

back