BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Dina N.
Philadelphia, PA
I just got this because i was intrigued by the name..wanted to see if it could possibly compare to the Too Faced Palette. I purchased mine at Ulta extremely reasonable price. Colors are pretty nice and pigmented overall I would recommend to someone, shadows do last pretty well with an eye primer. I do like most Makeup Revolution products they are a pretty reputable company
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
This is a knock off version of the Too Faced palette. It is fairly priced & the colors are absolutely stunning. If you like a more natural looking color palette, this is a good option. It's has some great nude colors. The colors are pigmented, very smooth, easy to apply and stay in place. I recommend this palette as a makeup artist, so that should tell you something.
Rachel H.
These eyeshadow are good, but not my favorite. This was the first palette I got from Makeup Revolution, and I'm honestly not sure I would go back for more. They work great with setting spray, but there's a ton of fallout and the pigments aren't anything I can't get for a better price with another brand I like better. Really cute ideas, but way too similar to other brands I already own.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This palette is amazing, i really love it. The pigmentaion is soooo good, the price is nice, i use this palette everyday for a natural look to the university, its easy to blend and It fits in my makeup bag. I would buy this one everytime !
Marki M.
Dayton, OH
Perfect for everyday use. If your a natural girl who loves to wear gold and brown, this palette is for you. You can glam it up or dress it down. The mattes in her a perfect and the golds are popping. I love that the component looks like a chocolate bar it adds a cut fun touch. The shadows do have a slight vanilla scent. Would definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
I bought ever single chocolate bar palette that make up revelation had because all the high end eyeshadow palette like too faced and stuff are to expensive for me so I found the makeup revelation palettes and I really like them the shadow are amazing they are creamy and buttery and blend very well and they are just as good as the more high end makeup brands
Mercy K.
These most definitely remind me of the Too Faced palettes only a lot more affordable! The pigments are good and they are comfortable to where! I buy my palettes from Ulta and I do believe they are around $15 ... great prices for a great product! Definitely would recommend especially if you are on a budget!
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
These are such a complete knock off of the too Faced ones which I think is funny but the packaging is nice and the shadows go on well and last long. The colors are really pretty and it's a goo palette. I think this is a great option for someone looking for a cheaper version of the chocolate bar palettes.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I have been wanting to try this, truly it looks like a too faced chocolate palette/Kylie/peanut butter and honey palette all out together lol... But it looks cute and the color choice is amazing and looks pigmented, now I have heard great things about this, the only thing I wouldn't like is the wand.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?