BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Oneika B.
i have the chocolate and peaches palette and I only paid 15$ for this and it is so stunning. A great dupe for the too faced peach palette would recommend to a friend
Dina N.
Philadelphia, PA
I just got this because i was intrigued by the name..wanted to see if it could possibly compare to the Too Faced Palette. I purchased mine at Ulta extremely reasonable price. Colors are pretty nice and pigmented overall I would recommend to someone, shadows do last pretty well with an eye primer. I do like most Makeup Revolution products they are a pretty reputable company
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This palette is amazing, i really love it. The pigmentaion is soooo good, the price is nice, i use this palette everyday for a natural look to the university, its easy to blend and It fits in my makeup bag. I would buy this one everytime !
Nicole P.
I bought ever single chocolate bar palette that make up revelation had because all the high end eyeshadow palette like too faced and stuff are to expensive for me so I found the makeup revelation palettes and I really like them the shadow are amazing they are creamy and buttery and blend very well and they are just as good as the more high end makeup brands
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I have been wanting to try this, truly it looks like a too faced chocolate palette/Kylie/peanut butter and honey palette all out together lol... But it looks cute and the color choice is amazing and looks pigmented, now I have heard great things about this, the only thing I wouldn't like is the wand.
Bianca P.
Great palette! I love Makeup Revolution!!!!! They have pretty impressive products that are sold at very affordable prices. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member. Love!
Kenya H.
Colors are amazing and super pigmented, at a very affordable drug store price, you can find it at ulta along with all of their other products, great conditions I would definitely recommend it. It's amazing!!!!!
Katie C.
I was pleasantly surprised by the creamy texture and the pigmentation from these shadows. I for some reason I saw more pigment when applying with a brush then with a finger. With a simple primer I can get these shadows to last pretty much all day.
Elmaz B.
Columbus, MS
I absolutely love Makeup Revolution.  All of their products are very pigmented and very affordable with the quality of a major name brand.  My favorites are their eyeshadows like this one and their highlighting pallet.  I also love their kip kit!
Liz M.
Such a fan of these. The shimmer eye shadows have a great pigmentation, so do the mattes but the shimmers are so beautiful. It is a great size as well and affordable! The shadows have a creamy texture, not too powdery. And they are easy to blend.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?