BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has a...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been inter...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Kathleen C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to pallet. I have the salted caramel one also and they are so pigmented. I ordered my palette from the online website. Shipping takes about 2 weeks but it's worth it. I would definitely buy more products from them !
Vanessa S.
Houston , TX
This is one of my absolute favorite eyes shadow palettes! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. It's usually my go-to for an everyday natural look. Great quality at an even better price.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
Love MR palettes!! They have the best pigmentation and last longer than most affordable brands!! They also have some of the best neutral and natural color combinations!
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
Perfect palette for nudes and brown looks! I fond myself always reaching for this! The Makeup Revolution eyeshadows are so soft and buttery and have the perfect pigmentation!
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Love this palette, it's filled with lots of neutral browns and golden shimmers, which is great for my brown eyes . Easy to make any everyday look or take it to a sultry side. The shadows are easy to blend out and pretty pigmented . Definitely a great palette for beginners
Valerie E.
The Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshaw pallete is one of my favorite palletes that I own! It's a great dupe to Too Faced Chocolate Pallete but half the price! I love all the nude colors because they are perfect for everyday natural looks. Packaging is absolutely perfect and cute! I highly recommend this product to both family and friends, and makeup lovers who enjoy great dupes and great eye shadows!
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
If you add this beautiful golden eye shadow palette to your Beauty bag you'll wont regret it! These colors are show stoppers and will light up any room that you walk in! The packaging is adorable and stable! These colors are perfect to top of your overall look and compliments the skin tone quite nicely! I highly recommend this gorgeous product to give off that goddess glow that is hard to resist!
Julie® G.
Downers grove
I own this palette amazing eyeshadows they are so easy to apply and very pigmented I have hazel eyes and they look so beautiful on me and my sister has brown eyes and also very beautiful. I would buy this it's only $15 at ulta very affordable and I think it smells a little like white chocolate but people say it does
Damaris T.
Super impressed with this eye shadow palette! It was only 15 dollars which is a steal in my book. I didn't know quite what to expect when I purchased this but I actually was so impressed! The eye shadows are mainly a hit, except for just about 2 or 3 shades that come off more sheer. The rest of them have amazing pigmentation and blend out beautifully! The colors are super nice and I definitely want to try the other versions of these palettes that they have. Definitely a great, inexpensive eyeshadow palette!
Michelle B.
I actually have the Chocolate Love palette, but it wasn't an option.  I just got this and have started to play with it.  So far, the shade "Flavour" is a nice, under the brow highlight shade and "Sweet" is a beautiful inner eye corner highlight.  The colors look a bit darker than they appeared in the pictures, but so far, I haven't had any problems.  They do seem to work best wet.  I spray them with a setting spray to help them glide on more pigmented than with a dry brush.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?