BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Yizmari I.
ecuador
I love they are neutral colors. I have not had the opportunity to taste them but they are some colpres that have impacted me. These colotes serve very well for a masauillaje concealed and a much more natural finish and that is what I like the most
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
I don't know how Makeup Revolution can make such great eyeshadow for the price. If you are looking for an affordable but still amazing natural eyeshadow palette, you found it in this.
Love love love this palette the colors are amazingly beautiful!!!!!!..Too me you compare it to any other packaging was nice and easy to open very pretty it was a gift from a friend for birthday i love it yes I would totally recommend it a friend
Kathleen C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to pallet. I have the salted caramel one also and they are so pigmented. I ordered my palette from the online website. Shipping takes about 2 weeks but it's worth it. I would definitely buy more products from them !
Jocelyn G.
Seeing this makeup eyeshadow makes me want to have because never in my life have I ever had a good eyeshadow kit that actually looks good on me I have herd a lot of good complements about this product.
Ruby D.
I have the naked chocolate and it's so gorgeous !!! The colors are pigment and are easy too blend.You can easily create many different looks I would totally recommend this !!
Vanessa S.
This is one of my absolute favorite eyes shadow palettes! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. It's usually my go-to for an everyday natural look. Great quality at an even better price.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
Love MR palettes!! They have the best pigmentation and last longer than most affordable brands!! They also have some of the best neutral and natural color combinations!
Valerie E.
The Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshaw pallete is one of my favorite palletes that I own! It's a great dupe to Too Faced Chocolate Pallete but half the price! I love all the nude colors because they are perfect for everyday natural looks. Packaging is absolutely perfect and cute! I highly recommend this product to both family and friends, and makeup lovers who enjoy great dupes and great eye shadows!
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
If you add this beautiful golden eye shadow palette to your Beauty bag you'll wont regret it! These colors are show stoppers and will light up any room that you walk in! The packaging is adorable and stable! These colors are perfect to top of your overall look and compliments the skin tone quite nicely! I highly recommend this gorgeous product to give off that goddess glow that is hard to resist!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?