BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Samantha B.
Valdese, NC
I wasnt in love with this pallet. It will get the job done but compared to the real chococlate bar pallet its not 100% the same. However if you want a dupe then herr you go.
Donna R.
Corcoran, CA
If you're looking to get into the "soft brown" Urban Decay Naked palette scheme, this a great palette to try! The browns in this palette are soft; nothing too intense. The shimmers are great; pigmented and easy to pick up. I like to use the soft colors over my lid, and use the darker colors to smoke out my crease to give it a little dimension. If you want to try a smokey eye, go ahead and add and a little bit of the darker shades along your lash lines. A good, soft, brown is a great way to ease into the "smokey eye" look without going too drastic with the black. Great save on cash, well worth the $15. I bought mine from ULTA in one of the "buy one, get one free" sales and picked up a few other Makeup Revolution palettes as well :)
Lani R.
This pallet is the most horrible pallet I have ever had because I looks like I have dirt on my face and the cars do not blend well at all. I hate the applicator I prefer a brush
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Considering I've had some really terrible experiences with several of their palettes (unicorns are real, slay, and selfie), I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this one! It's actually a really viable dupe for Too Faced and their line of chocolate bar palettes. The only real difference I could find is that these don't contain cocoa powder in the ingredients, but I swear they do smell like chocolate though! They are really pigmented and velvety. They go on and blend smoothly, last all day and don't crease. I used primer and I can't say how the shadows perform without it. There is some fallout but so long as you tap your brush well before applying, it shouldn't be a problem. I didn't even have to dust any product off my face afterwards!
Anna H.
I love this Palette! The colours are very essential, and the pigmentation is awesome! It goes very well with every eye colour, especially with Blue or Green eyes like Mine. Would buy it again
Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
This is a great dupe for the too faced chocolate pallet. Many of the colors are the same or very comparable. Highly pigmented ! Create many eye looks with this pallet!
Nicole R.
Reno, NV
Beautiful packaging. It doesn't feel cheap. The shadows blend pretty easily and they are decently pigmented. My only complaint is that the shadows are all so similar, there isn't a great range of colors to choose from. I would recommend, it's great for the price!
Emily B.
This palette is beautiful! I love all of the colors in it, and most palettes aren't like that! I love the calm neutral colors! Went on smooth and stayed on all day!
Dyani H.
This palette is great is you're on a budget. The mattes can be built up, but the shimmers aren't to intense. It's perfect for everyday. It also smells pretty great!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Beautiful and affordable dupe for the Lorac Unzipped palette.
If you are interested in pretty rose gold colors but don't want to spend a load of money this is for you.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?