BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The love affair with chocolate continues with the stripped back eyeshadow collection in Makeup Revolution's collectable chocolate bar palettes. This stunning Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - perfect for creating bare to smokey eyed looks! Full size mirror and foam applicator brush included.

• Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tr...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried any of these palettes but have been interested, a...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this out....2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Love this palette! Definitely a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palettes, it's very pigmented and easy to blend " in 132 reviews
  • "I love this palette. So buttery and lovely. The colors are gorgeous and easy to blend! Defiantly recommend to any ladies who love nude colors. " in 64 reviews
Brandi A.
This is my favorite besides the gold chocolate bar! Buttery and pigmented, I can't say enough about how beautiful the shades of these shadows are!! The shadow stays on my eyelids all day, no creasing!
Angeli H.
Smooth formula of eyeshadow with a variety of options to create looks. The pigmentation is good and it stays put all day without irritating my super ridiculously sensitive eyes (I did use a primer).
Emily L.
Plainfield , CT
Absolutely a dupe for the two faced chocolate bar palette! Colors are so similar, great pigmentation and blendable. For the price this palette can not be beat! All of the makeup revolution palettes are incredible and affordable
Crystal
I love these palettes. The colors are really pigmented. I use nearly every time I do an eye shadow look. The packaging is so cute. I have brown eyes and it looks fabulous. I would buy it again and the other chocolate palettes.
Moriah K.
Chandler, Arizona
Good palette. Not the best palette I have used but also not the worst. The shadows have good pigment. Can be a little hard to blend depending on the shade. But over all a good palette.
Liz B.
This product is a dupe to the two faced chocolate bar palette. This product has some of the same shades but isn't very pigmented. This eyeshadow kit comes with a nice big mirror. This palette has some shimmers.
Mary H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this pallet for everyday looks! Has lighter shades, blending shades and darker shades so it's perfect for a smokie eye! I have green/hazel eyes, so browns really make those pop! I would buy it again!
Victoria B.
Toledo, OH
Love these shimmers. Very easy to blend and nice pigment. I've created so many beautiful natural shimmery looks with this palette. And of course the packaging is cute as pie ❤
Samantha B.
Valdese, NC
I wasnt in love with this pallet. It will get the job done but compared to the real chococlate bar pallet its not 100% the same. However if you want a dupe then herr you go.
Cheyenne D.
Blends out so goood , would definetly recomend to anyone , works just as well as the other naked pallets and they work so good , I hope you get it bc it works so good and would definitely buy again !
drue l.
Baytown, TX
are the shadows good ??
Sydney B.
Is this worth buying? Are the shadows chalky?
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Does it smell like chocolate?
Ellie F.
Looks like a Too Faced dupe. How does it compare?
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
What is your guys' favorite chocolate palette from them?